Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its mostly banter about the Scottish league mixed with a bit of reality but 10 in a row is huge up here.
It's the reason the 'big name' Steven Gerrard has been rushed in the door to attract 'big players'. They're bricking it over us doing it.

I came on here because I respect Everton as a good, honest club and if KT were to move on I would rather him go to use than some no-name Southampton or West Brom mob before he got his eventual move to a top 4 side in England.
Thanks for the pat on the head before the slap in the face.

Being realistic why would you go to a club who will never win a trophy when you are used to winning trophies in front of a full house every home game and all for mon ey,no you would wait till a better offer came from a better club.
Being realistic who would sign up to another clubs fans forum to say that. Maybe someone with a minority complex trying to give themselves a lift knowing his team is in a poor league that Burnley would win year on year.

Being realistic why would you go to a club who will never win a trophy when you are used to winning trophies in front of a full house every home game and all for mon ey,no you would wait till a better offer came from a better club.
This statement is so irrelevant that you might as well ban yourself mate. Players leave teams like Celtic because they want to be recognized by the likes of Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, etc. You do that by performing in a top league. Let’s not forget how much money can do the talking in these transfers as well. Your front office can offer him a po’boy every week whereas we can offer 80-140k per week. Welcome to Everton Tierney. I’ll gladly be your stepping stone

Love the way you think getting paid 15k a week and beating farmers each week can compare to earning 80k a week and playing against some of the best players in the world every week.

Puff, puff, pass.

This statement is so irrelevant that you might as well ban yourself mate. Players leave teams like Celtic because they want to be recognized by the likes of Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, etc. You do that by performing in a top league. Let’s not forget how much money can do the talking in these transfers as well. Your front office can offer him a po’boy every week whereas we can offer 80-140k per week. Welcome to Everton Tierney. I’ll gladly be your stepping stone
Also been realistic why would you stay at celtic. Its as competitive as a kick about with your mates. Anyone who stays there has no ambition at all

Status
Not open for further replies.