Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

The taig signing or what?.

Celtic have a CL game on Tuesday.

Be shocked if its done before the 2nd leg myself, but you would hope we make a move before that.

Was reading they have a few players missing due to the world cup, so they might say no till they get some players back.

Celtic have a CL game on Tuesday.

Be shocked if its done before the 2nd leg myself, but you would hope we make a move before that.

Was reading they have a few players missing due to the world cup, so they might say no till they get some players back.
Neighbour's a big Celtic fan reckons he's a top top player. Be lying if I said I'd seen the boy play but good age and rated. Almost certainly Bainsey for another season though.

Pochettino:
"Of course he [Levy] is going to ask me about the football decisions of the club and then, for me, it is so important to share the decision because it is the way that I like to work. If we are going to sign or sell a player, of course Steve, our chief scout is going to have a very good opinion and vision to help the club take the best decision".

Clear from all that from 3 months ago that a) he makes the decisions and tells his CEO and chief scout how that was reached and, b ) that Baldini the technical director is not involved.

Pochettino is the guvnor of the football side of things at Spurs.
Did you not see or ignore this word?

Status
Not open for further replies.