Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being realistic why would you go to a club who will never win a trophy when you are used to winning trophies in front of a full house every home game and all for mon ey,no you would wait till a better offer came from a better club.

Anyway, on topic. KT, get him in.

Nah, it's not.

The Bhoy may love the Hoops but if he's coming here, he's got to displace one of the finest left-backs the modern Premier League has ever seen. He'd have plenty to prove.
Yeah he'd need to prove he can do it down there. I'm just saying he is definitely good enough to be playing for Everton and it'll be hard to persuade him to leave Celtic.

To add to that I think he would need to adapt to not having the majority of possession in a lot of games.

He's not the finished article but he's only 21 and the improvement he has made in 2 years is frightening.

Being realistic why would you go to a club who will never win a trophy when you are used to winning trophies in front of a full house every home game and all for mon ey,no you would wait till a better offer came from a better club.

He might want to live next door to his mate Robertson who also earns quite a bit of dough but doesn't win any trophies

Yeah he'd need to prove he can do it down there. I'm just saying he is definitely good enough to be playing for Everton and it'll be hard to persuade him to leave Celtic.

He is deffo good enough, no doubt about it.

However, convincing him won't be all that hard when someone flashes at least double his current pay packet in front of him and his agent.

Full house

lol

We might have already failed in persuading him mate, it could be Celtic pushing for the move for money, we might not even be in for him after all this!

You can continue your development at a higher level while getting a much-improved pay packet.
You'll then look to use that new club as a stepping stone a higher level, again improving that pay packet.

It's really not that hard.

He is deffo good enough, no doubt about it.

However, convincing him won't be all that hard when someone flashes at least double his current pay packet in front of him and his agent.
I know that's what you like to think but we'll see.
He's very much a throwback player and this might sound bizarre but I still think he'd knock that back unless the club were pushing him out the door.

He could have the exact same 2 years down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.