Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

Spurs have a DOFO, Head of Recruitment and a Chief Scout who all get a say.

Poch isn't running the Moyes model.
Pochettino:
"Of course he [Levy] is going to ask me about the football decisions of the club and then, for me, it is so important to share the decision because it is the way that I like to work. If we are going to sign or sell a player, of course Steve, our chief scout is going to have a very good opinion and vision to help the club take the best decision".

Clear from all that from 3 months ago that a) he makes the decisions and tells his CEO and chief scout how that was reached and, b ) that Baldini the technical director is not involved.

Pochettino is the guvnor of the football side of things at Spurs.

Pochettino:
"Of course he [Levy] is going to ask me about the football decisions of the club and then, for me, it is so important to share the decision because it is the way that I like to work. If we are going to sign or sell a player, of course Steve, our chief scout is going to have a very good opinion and vision to help the club take the best decision".

Clear from all that from 3 months ago that a) he makes the decisions and tells his CEO and cheif scout how that was reached and, b ) that Baldini the technical director is not involved.

Pochettino is the guvnor of the football side of things at Sours.

Baldini was sacked years ago Dave.

Celtic fan here.

KT has arrangements with Celtic to be captain by 19/20 season, rises in wages and he genuinely loves the club. It's not BS.

I'd be majorly surprised if he came to Everton this season as we're on route to 10 in a row. I think it'll be atleast 2 seasons until he leaves.

As for how good he is, I'm no idiot to see the gulf in the EPL and SPFL but the boy is quality and would probably move on within a couple of seasons like VVD.

No disrespect but it's more a case of Everton managing to persuade him rather than 'is he good enough'.

...so she's telling Pochettino what players he gets?

No, she does the deals. Especially now Levy is stadium-focused.

But he's not the main man when it comes to running point on transfers. That's why he sought desperately to bring his Head of Recruitment and gives way to his scouts.

He loves the credit for all the good signings though. Little big head.

Celtic fan here.

KT has arrangements with Celtic to be captain by 19/20 season, rises in wages and he genuinely loves the club. It's not BS.

I'd be majorly surprised if he came to Everton this season as we're on route to 10 in a row. I think it'll be atleast 2 seasons until he leaves.

As for how good he is, I'm no idiot to see the gulf in the EPL and SPFL but the boy is quality and would probably move on within a couple of seasons like VVD.

No disrespect but it's more a case of Everton managing to persuade him rather than 'is he good enough'.
10 in a row beating who?

Not got one.

As I said, they have a woman DOFO, a head of recruitment that Poch brought from Saints and their two chief scouts.

Not that it’s massively relevant but Wasn’t The Head of recruitment from Southampton Mitchell whose gone to Leipzig now ?

Celtic fan here.

No disrespect either but is 10 in a row much of an achievement considering there is no opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.