Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Lads, do you actually know what a writer does? A writer writes prose in order to make the reader truly believe what said writer is feeding them. The fact that you're all shifting in your seats, paranoid that I'm someone else, is actually a back-handed compliment.

So, thanks. :)

Writers don’t use emojis mate.

This will be like Celtics version of Rooney with us, best thing to come through the ranks for years passionate fan, fans think he is living the dream , hero worship him ,then money comes into play, greedy agents, people in his ear saying its a short career.
Will the club say no to a windfall
I haven't a clue how good he is, but there is a bit of me that wants him to stay up there and say f the money.

The lads on the Celtic forum seem to think hes on about 15k a week, he could probably ask for 80k+ here, so if hes willing to give up 3m+ a year, then massive respect to the lad.

Of course its possible he could bin us off in the hope of getting a "better move" in the future.

Celtic are already wetting themselves tho, 30m+ is utterly scary money for a Micky Mouse outfit like them.

would you say there is a 'steady stream of racism' on GrandOldTeam.com, Andy?
If I'm honest with you, I personally haven't noticed it.
But if I see anything that strikes me as racist, or someone reports potentially racists posts, they'll be considered and action taken if necessary.

If I'm honest with you, I personally haven't noticed it.
But if I see anything that strikes me as racist, or someone reports potentially racists posts, they'll be considered and action taken if necessary.

Exactly, this is not a racist website.

However, our first-day Hemingway has claimed that it is. I am of course the most reformed poster on the site, so in this thread, I can only talk about Kieran Tierney.

The lads on the Celtic forum seem to think hes on about 15k a week, he could probably ask for 80k+ here, so if hes willing to give up 3m+ a year, then massive respect to the lad.

Of course its possible he could bin us off in the hope of getting a "better move" in the future.

Celtic are already wetting themselves tho, 30m+ is utterly scary money for a Micky Mouse outfit like them.
We can send him back to celtic in 12 years when he's old and slow.
Everyone's a winner.
Once a hoop. Always a hoop!

Then use the report function mate and I or one of the other moderators will review accordingly.
Exactly, this is not a racist website.

However, our first-day Hemingway has claimed that it is. I am of course the most reformed poster on the site, so in this thread, I can only talk about Kieran Tierney.
Then use the report function mate and I or one of the other moderators will review accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.