Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi just joined to tell you unofficially I know for a fact Kieran is staying for 10 in a row and that is a fact sorry guys.

Christ. Saturday evening. Sun's out. Everyone's enjoying themselves with a beer and the football.

Sire here decides to sit in and create an account on another teams forum, who're about to poach the best player to play for their little club since Larsson, to inform us in his most humble opinion that he won't leave.

LOL if you actually think a player wouldn't leave Celtic for ANY Premier League team.

You have joined an English league teams football forum.

And you wonder why we think the Scottish league is Mickey Mouse.

Yes, I have.

Did anyone actually read my initial post? I complimented your club and I said that I hope the lad joins your club as it'll be great for him and Scotland.

And trust me, Scottish football is... it's in disrepair. Or maybe it could be repaired if the SFA actually cared, but they don't.

And no. Don't mistake me for a Celtic fan.

The Old Firm are vile and the sooner they leave Scottish football, the better. It'll never happen, though.

lol

Lads, do you actually know what a writer does? A writer writes prose in order to make the reader truly believe what said writer is feeding them. The fact that you're all shifting in your seats, paranoid that I'm someone else, is actually a back-handed compliment.

So, thanks. :)

lol

Lads, do you actually know what a writer does? A writer writes prose in order to make the reader truly believe what said writer is feeding them. The fact that you're all shifting in your seats, paranoid that I'm someone else, is actually a back-handed compliment.

So, thanks. :)

To paraphrase Danny Dyer, you my frandel are an utter

This will be like Celtics version of Rooney with us, best thing to come through the ranks for years passionate fan, fans think he is living the dream , hero worship him ,then money comes into play, greedy agents, people in his ear saying its a short career.
Will the club say no to a windfall, I doubt it .£ 25million could go a long way in the Scottish league.
I haven't a clue how good he is, but there is a bit of me that wants him to stay up there and say f the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.