Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then use the report function mate and I or one of the other moderators will review accordingly..

Fine, "racist" may be pushing the envelope slightly, but come on, all of the talk of Scottish people being junkies. It may not be racist as such, but it's certain verging on xenophobic.

Fine, "racist" may be pushing the envelope slightly, but come on, all of the talk of Scottish people being junkies. It may not be racist as such, but it's certain verging on xenophobic.

I'd suggest it's largely tongue-in-cheek as we have Blues from north of the border, but as in the reply to the other poster, if you feel something is beyond acceptable... use the report function mate and I or one of the other moderators will review accordingly.

I'd suggest it's largely tongue-in-cheek as we have Blues from north of the border, but as in the reply to the other poster, if you feel something is beyond acceptable... use the report function mate and I or one of the other moderators will review accordingly.

:(

Nah. It's OK. :)

This is actually my first day here and people are accusing me of being a former banned poster. Is this a common thing?

There is quite a common theme too on "new" posters who quickly turn their conversation functions off and profiles private (after it not being 30 minutes ago) but all I want to talk about is what a good signing Kieran Tierney is going to be.

There is quite a common theme too on "new" posters who quickly turn their conversation functions off and profiles private (after it not being 30 minutes ago) but all I want to talk about is what a good signing Kieran Tierney is going to be.

On loan at Sunderland .

Status
Not open for further replies.