Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't seen much of them, but when I have seen them Morelos looked good, and Bolasie looked alright as well. Williams, not so much.

Joey Barton said the same as you for years until he came up here and couldn't cut it, after being Burnleys best player the years before. Basil Boli captain of Marseille and France was a complete flop. Mykhaylychenko starred in the European Championships for Russia, but didn't do well up here. same as 5 goals in one game World Cup star Oleg Salenko.

Some English people just make lazy comments about Scottish football, without ever having watched it. Ask Joey now if he thinks it's so easy to star up here.
Yet Anthony Stokes and Adam Rooney could

Yet Anthony Stokes and Adam Rooney could

Yes. You get some player, who were regarded as top class player in world football flop up here, yet some guys who don't have anything like that rep do well.

Stokes is a good footballer. It's his off the field antics that's the problem with him. Rooney is just one of those guys, who's big, strong, and had a knack of scoring goals. he's not a particularly good footballer, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.