Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyce said this guy was our top target. I wouldn’t be ruling it out yet.

Baines isn't the player he once was but if they really believe a left-back is our top target we have further issues next season. Haven't got a decent centre half in the squad. I like Holgate but he's got things to improve on.

I wouldn't put it like that Dave. We know it's sell then buy to reduce numbers, but there's no way Brands and Silva would have signed up with no financial commitment to find the future team.
I dont know. One gets paid to save clubs money, the other knew that Everton is the upper limit to his pulling power atm.
They'd join on that basis of austerity...at least for a season or two to claw back the cash wasted during Koemageddon..

Seems to be way over-valued. Has he ever played outside Scotland? Wouldn't this make him the most expensive player ever to be sold by a Scottish club?
And surely we need a striker (we haven't got one 'cos I don't count Tosun), a centre back and a midfield player with a bit of energy more than we need a left back?
Swerve this one, Marcel. You know it makes sense.

Seems to be way over-valued. Has he ever played outside Scotland? Wouldn't this make him the most expensive player ever to be sold by a Scottish club?
And surely we need a striker (we haven't got one 'cos I don't count Tosun), a centre back and a midfield player with a bit of energy more than we need a left back?

Out of interest...why do you not count Tosun?

Status
Not open for further replies.