Everton players you've had an inexplicable hatred of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve McMahon.

I wasn't struck, even when he played for us. Good player though, but...

McGeady. Did well last night - really sparked us up. I just have an attitude, which I shall address.

Royston drenthe just because he had so much talent and could have been a top player for us I could tell from the beginning he was arrogant but I thought moyes could change that (how wrong I was)he didn't help our season after he wouldnt behave himself and moyes excluded him and ruined his own career as a top footballer,If he could have just stayed professional we would have had a hell of a player.Also van der Meyde apart from the cross to gosling,Gosling there's another one,the only thing is none of them 3 did there own careers any good.

Heitinga - proper phoney hard case

Barlow - the string of misses in the anfield derby where rosenthal slotted in the 96th minute made me hate 'jigsaw' with a passion

Not true. Anyone who watched Unsworth early in his 1st spell with us will remember Rhino was a beast ( in a good way)

Very true and is constantly overlooked. That depressing Mike Walker era saw Unsworth in central defence, to this day Unsworth put in some of the best performances I've ever seen by a centre half. No one outpaced or outmuscled him including that sh1tehawk Mark Hughes.

I feel bad for saying this after what hardship he experienced once he retired but I never liked Gary Ablett. I saw him as the sh1te's worst player and when we bought him I was devastated particularly - if memory serves right - it meant he played ahead of Hinchcliffe or Keown.

Danny " caw blimey guvnor " Williamson . The turd came here for a massive fee from a West Ham , played about 3 games, allegedly fractured the sole of one of his feet and retired. Bought a taxi company with the pay off money and went onto say that people in the Liverpool were savages or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.