Everton player's wages 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is correct. He is already on £40k a week but in today's industry, that is low in my opinion for a young, English player we'd want to keep happy. He should have been on £60k+ a couple of years ago. Some reports say we've offered 100k a week but I think that is just spin from the club. If Rom is on £90k a week it's much more likely we've offered Barkley (I know this is speculation!) something like £65k a week. He must know he can get more elsewhere.
Barkley accepted a contract offer for £40k a week back in 2014 until 2018, I'm guessing he was happy with this, so why should he have been given an increase to £60k?
Why is it more likely that we've offered him £65k? Rom might be on £90k now but it's defo not we are offering him, so I'd say we must be offering Ross near £100k, which is more than enough for a 1 in 10 game player.

This trusted source... seems to think Idrissa Gana Gueye is playing for the love of the game.. No wonder we signed him.

Not sure I'd keep McGeady (even on no wages) either..

Wages is like a pecking order for the players. I'm sure Ross think he should be among top 3 in Everton.

..well I doubt he's the type to panic.
TBF, if he's handled the cash for someone like Usmanov for years then he must have a little ice in his blood. Maybe the best way of describing him with that Koeman pursuit and subsequent contract offer is naive.

Only a novice hands £6/7M per season to a manager who's won sweet f.a. for over ten years....and even before that the CV was a big trophy-free zone.

TBF, if he's handled the cash for someone like Usmanov for years then he must have a little ice in his blood. Maybe the best way of describing him with that Koeman pursuit and subsequent contract offer is naive.

Only a novice hands £6/7M per season to a manager who's won sweet f.a. for over ten years....and even before that the CV was a big trophy-free zone.

efc4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.