Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could FSC hawk that damn "Being Liverpool" show any more? We can't go 5 blanking minutes without being reminded with a screen popup during games or a commercial. Fox must be trying to get into or stay in good graces with the Red Sox. I am sick of it. That is all.

Does anyone know if they're planning on doing different seasons with different teams?

The game will also be on fox soccer 2 go. The quaulity of the stream for the Southhampton game was excellent.

Are there any other online services that are comparable to Soccer2Go in the States? I sign up to Soccer2Go and watch it via a proxy, but while they're excellent for showing lots of PL games, they don't always show that many Everton games. I have SkyGo (UK Service), but there are still lots of EFC games that I miss (illegal streaming aside, as I would never do such a thing)

@maddison, if you watch via a proxy, then check out premierleaguelive.tv. It's a Canadian based service, shows all but the Saturday lunch time kick-off and Monday night games. Quality is pretty decent, too.

Fox Soccer lost the rights to broadcast the EPL starting next year. (n) That pretty much sucks. Everton is on the Fox Soccer.tv a good bit of the time. Wonder who will get the internet rights to the EPL?

That blows; looks like i'll be cancelling my foxsoccer.tv subscription after this year - but will need to find a way to watch Everton online (other than terrible quality streams where tiny blue blobs push a smaller white blob around). Trying to figure out how to watch the derby Sunday. I don't have cable so I'll have to wake up early and find a stream, or find a bar that opens at 6:30am

That blows; looks like i'll be cancelling my foxsoccer.tv subscription after this year - but will need to find a way to watch Everton online (other than terrible quality streams where tiny blue blobs push a smaller white blob around). Trying to figure out how to watch the derby Sunday. I don't have cable so I'll have to wake up early and find a stream, or find a bar that opens at 6:30am

I got an email on Tuesday from FoxSoccer.tv asking me to change from a monthly to an annual subscription. That's pretty sleazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.