Everton News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku Decision “Already Been Made” via GrandOldTeam

lukakuspurs-150x150.jpg

Romelu Lukaku has declared the decision over his contract has already been made and refused to comment further on his Everton future.

The Lukaku interview on SSN. this makes me think he's staying… pic.twitter.com/XryeR7ty9l

— USM Wayne Thompson❄ (@waynethompson73) March 24, 2017

Lukaku, who is preparing for Belgium’s World Cup qualifier at home to Greece on Saturday evening made no apologies for talking up his own ambitions: “I’ve made a long way until now but the road is still long and I know I have to improve and get better. I want to help Everton as much as I can, as well as the national team. I think a lot of stuff can be achieved.

“Yes. There is nothing wrong with ambition. You have to embrace it and where you are as a footballer.

“The decision has already been made so I can’t talk about that.”

The post Lukaku Decision “Already Been Made” appeared first on GrandOldTeam.

Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Séamus Coleman’s leg break a huge blow to club and country, says Martin O’Neill via The Guardian

• Republic of Ireland and Everton full-back injured in draw
• Wales coach Chris Coleman defends ‘devastated’ Neil Taylor

Martin O’Neill described Séamus Coleman’s broken leg as a huge blow to the Republic of Ireland and Everton after the right-back suffered a horrific injury that overshadowed the goalless draw against Wales. Neil Taylor received a straight red card for the reckless challenge that led to Coleman leaving the field on a stretcher and being taken to hospital.

Taylor tried to apologise to Coleman after the game but the Ireland defender had already left the stadium.

Related: Séamus Coleman broken leg sours Republic of Ireland draw with Wales

Continue reading…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.