Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t make anything up cos this dated 29th of August was what I read.

Seems like it’s wrong but you laughing at a Spurs possible financial ruin is you burying your head in the sand regarding Everton’s wages eating up 92% of income.
I wouldn’t laugh at your club.

No harm done. I think ours was 86% last time I checked. Either way both clubs will be well over 100% soon, as most of the league will be. We are fortunate that we have a wealthy backer, who has shown he's happy to pump money in. I don't know if every club will do the same. Very few owners do.

Id be going for Donnarumma like you say...bring him in and find a buyer for Pickford.

Milan may even do a straight swap seeing as Donnarumma is out of contract in the summer.

Dele Alli would be a roll of the dice and at £100k+ a week wouldnt be worth it.

Probably the only England international id be looking at now would be Bukayo Saka bit it would take top 4 and a huge fee to prise him away.

I can't see them wanting Pickford.

I just think with Donnarumma, a mutual favour could be agreed there.

As for Alli, not sure about buying him but would be open to a loan. If you get him right he's very good.

I didn’t make anything up cos this dated 29th of August was what I read.

Seems like it’s wrong but you laughing at a Spurs possible financial ruin is you burying your head in the sand regarding Everton’s wages eating up 92% of income.
I wouldn’t laugh at your club.

We dont care, our owner isnt a tight arse and spends his dough on us.

Are you sure on those wages numbers mate?

As for the players, not sure on Gazzaniga, never really done much and Olsen has filled that spot. I still think we may go heavy for Donnarumma, probably a favour for letting Kean go for something reasonable.

Dele, oddly I'd take him. Ancelotti is an excellent man manager and at his best is very good. Clearly fallen out with Mourinho, but Alli at 90% is very good for us.

Winks, looks neat and tidy but really not sure on that one at all.

I'll be honest, not sure we will be looking to pay much in fees, maybe loans.

We’re already stuck with one Gylfi Sigurdsson, why should we add another?

What about Traore at Wolves? No links as such but seems to have fallen out of favour.
Effective in supplying crosses for Jimenez last year so could do similar for DCL

Status
Not open for further replies.