Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah oops
it's herrera-wjinaldum now isnt it
in any case PSG-Madrid-Barca rejects are always worth a try - Digne-Mina-Gomes type transfers sometimes work out and ex-elite players sometimes work out - although our last 3 in that category have been James-Bernard & Eto'o...can't believe Bernard was a starter for Brazil and fell so far.
Gueye plays a lot tbh, Wijnaldum has been in and out. Think Hererra might have had an injury lately.

If we did manage to get Gana back I'd be buzzing

Lampard sent him on loan to Villa.
We won’t go for another attacking midfielder. Most likely a loan as I can’t see us paying out big money. That it may cost to get say Gilmour or RLC.

Just to edit that, if the club have a chance to loan one of the above or another prem midfielder. Will they send el Ghazi back?

McKennie would walk into this midfield at this point. He is very much in the Doucoure mold, limited on the ball and not the greatest passer but will run for days and get in both boxes to attack and defend. Very good in the air and scores a decent bit of goals.

Also as a yank fan that’s seen a lot of him and followed him closely he has had some off the field issues breaking COVID protocols with Juve and the US national team. So he has a bit of baggage about him and has made some questionable decisions. I would also add I thought he was insane to make the jump from Shalke to Juve but I think he has handled himself fairly well there.

Maybe with Juve signing Zakaria it would free him up for a loan if they were thinking of moving him on down the road, I think he’d do a good job for us for the rest of the season.

We won’t go for another attacking midfielder. Most likely a loan as I can’t see us paying out big money. That it may cost to get say Gilmour or RLC.

Just to edit that, if the club have a chance to loan one of the above or another prem midfielder. Will they send el Ghazi back?
Won't be able to end El Ghazi's loan. So anything we do on loan will have to be from abroad.

Plenty of options still available - just depends on how attractive the lure of playing for Lampard is... and more obviously who Kia represents.

Won't be able to end El Ghazi's loan. So anything we do on loan will have to be from abroad.

Plenty of options still available - just depends on how attractive the lure of playing for Lampard is... and more obviously who Kia represents.
Hopefully Moshiri will be taking more notice of lampard and Cahill from now on.
And why can’t we send him back? Or maybe we pay a compensation fee and villa send him somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.