Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson is a decent midfielder, but i gotta admit im a little surprised the rs has stuck with him as long as they have. I dont like slippy g in any way, but as a player he was worth 15 Hendersons.

Agree but sadly it's the market we are shopping in due to having no money. Tbh Id rather sign nobody in the Jan window and just concentrate on player pre contract agreements for the summer. There are an awful lot of good players across Europe who's contacts end in 2022 and there are deals to be had if we work for them.
We need a right back minimum we cannot rely on Seamus

He points and shouts.

Yes, yes.

Still no explanation on his skill set....

Our best captain over recent years was Pip Neville, awful footballer, but a good leader on the pitch and in the dressing room, we have had nothing near since and absolutely screaming for a leader on the pitch.

Henderson is limited, but gives their team leadership on the pitch and plays to their system, that's why he is successful!

I am pretty sure that that was our plan with Delph, but alas he is only fit for 17 minutes a season

Our best captain over recent years was Pip Neville, awful footballer, but a good leader on the pitch and in the dressing room, we have had nothing near since and absolutely screaming for a leader on the pitch.

Henderson is limited, but gives their team leadership on the pitch and plays to their system, that's why he is successful!

I am pretty sure that that was our plan with Delph, but alas he is only fit for 17 minutes a season
Neville was a joke.

Went missing in every big game.

Henderson might be a better leader - I dont know. But he certainly isn't a gifted player.

Status
Not open for further replies.