Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 mins linking the RB Patterson from Rangers with Villa, Bayern and PSG lol
Villa is a lazy but obvious link. Bayern or PSG, really dont think so. Nevertheless, our inability to close a deal last Summer means he will now be out of reach for us financially over the next couple of windows.

Villa is a lazy but obvious link. Bayern or PSG, really dont think so. Nevertheless, our inability to close a deal last Summer means he will now be out of reach for us financially over the next couple of windows.
Yeah I think so. Probably similar to Dumfries in that he seems to be playing well for Scotland. Value will go up and we’ll not be able to pay the going rate.

Not quite sure on that. He would be on a small wage and even at 10mil spread over the deal is not a fortune. Apparently we bid 8mil in the summer. So was that just a blag. Also he would just sit in the bench at Bayern & PSG for a good few years

Players can be good and overrated at the same time. That’s Hendo. Good player but nowhere near what his fanboys think he is.
It’s mental he’s got nearly 70 England caps, shows how poor the options England have had in midfield over that last 8years.

If he was breaking through now and was competing with, Rice, Philips and Bellingham and whoever else breaks through in the coming years. He’d do well to win 20 caps over the next 10years

….he’s a very effective and highly underrated midfielder.

Underrated? Ha Ha Ha. He plays for Liverpool and is therefore "wold class" according to almost every media outlet.

'Underrated'. Lol.

Tell us what this *highly effective* player actually does, because all I see is a player who gets a foot in here and there and belts a long range shot into Stanley Park on occasion.

Underrated? Ha Ha Ha. He plays for Liverpool and is therefore "wold class" according to almost every media outlet.

'Underrated'. Lol.

Tell us what this *highly effective* player actually does, because all I see is a player who gets a foot in here and there and belts a long range shot into Stanley Park on occasion.

….you need to watch him more closely, Dave. I went to a Derby at Goodison a few years ago when Barkley was the the next best thing but he hardly got a kick against Henderson who never broke sweat. Indeed, Barkley should’ve been sent off for losing it against him.

Henderson is a players player, they want him in their dressing room. i rate him very highly, he’s not complicated or fancy but he’s very effective.

A couple of loans at best , Jan transfers very rarely make a difference to any teams fortunes...

* Awaits avalanche of player names who have turned a sides fortunes around
Aaron Lennon was a pretty useful loan for us in the January window. If we could loan in another of that sort for our midfield we would be better off. However, in the main I think you’re right about this window. Brands seems to always go out of his way to bad mouth it.

'Underrated'. Lol.

he plays the captain role superbly

very vocal on the pitch and directs the play

he is a clear leader which is probably why he gets so many england appearances

we mock him when he's moaning at refs but then we moan when coleman doesn't say anything when our players get fouled or a bad decision is made by the ref

if that pen against spurs had been reversed at anfield he would have been spewing spit all over the referee in a vitriolic rage until the decision had been reversed

Status
Not open for further replies.