Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the BBC, Alexis Sanchez will be bringing his Inter pal along with him to keep him company...

Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 11.33.46.png

Mate the problems at this club run far deeper than the manager. You're one of the fans who believe just a getting a decent manager in solves our problems and it doesn't.

We're a poorly ran club and whomever the manager is we aint going to succeed its as simple as that.

If Ancelotti can't do it, Thomas Frank cant do it.

Until this club drastically changes from the medical department, the academy, the chairman and most importantly the recruitment it doesn't matter who the manager is.

Im not a Benitez Lover I just dont care who the manager is quite frankly because it doesn't matter we've gone through more managers than bog roll yet the penny never drops for some.
Can't say I've agreed with everything you say, by a long way but it's hard to argue with any of this.

Got to look at it from a sensible point of view, players will go for European football given half the chance unless they players after one big last pay check. Should look at younger players playing well in the top championship sides, CH at Fulham Adroybyo good player, Townsend LB at West Brom

We should have money to spend in January and we must buy a right back.

If you look at most goals we conceded, teams target our right side because they know it is the weakness.

In January I don’t want any stop gaps, don’t want anyone who can “do a job”, nobody just because they’re available. I want to start seeing some strategy and long term planning in transfers.

What this team needs is some proper first team quality players, starting first 11 quality players. Right back, for instance, we’re desperate but under no circumstances do I want us to sign someone like Maitland Niles. A properly planned, scouted, long term first choice right back - if we have to wait until the summer for more budget and player availability then I’ll reluctantly accept it. They have to get out of this terrible short termism that makes it seem like they’re always fighting fires.

Mate the problems at this club run far deeper than the manager. You're one of the fans who believe just a getting a decent manager in solves our problems and it doesn't.

We're a poorly ran club and whomever the manager is we aint going to succeed its as simple as that.

If Ancelotti can't do it, Thomas Frank cant do it.

Until this club drastically changes from the medical department, the academy, the chairman and most importantly the recruitment it doesn't matter who the manager is.

Im not a Benitez Lover I just dont care who the manager is quite frankly because it doesn't matter we've gone through more managers than bog roll yet the penny never drops for some.
Cant be assed flipping thru vaults but are you jumping on the Mosh Out bandwagon now that the Benitez experiment is goin awry? I cant recall you ever questioning his position? I could be wrong!

You DO defo care who the manager is, as shown with Benitez, but quite rightly we are a very poorly run club top down, welcome to the fold Brother, Benitez Out, come on just open your self to the prospect.

Cant be assed flipping thru vaults but are you jumping on the Mosh Out bandwagon now that the Benitez experiment is goin awry? I cant recall you ever questioning his position? I could be wrong!

You DO defo care who the manager is, as shown with Benitez, but quite rightly we are a very poorly run club top down, welcome to the fold Brother, Benitez Out, come on just open your self to the prospect.
drunk.gif

We should have money to spend in January and we must buy a right back.

If you look at most goals we conceded, teams target our right side because they know it is the weakness.

I think 3 of them came from the left on Saturday. I don’t think Digne is a better defender than Coleman tbh.

I want us to spend wisely next Summer and strengthen pretty much everywhere. As the new DoF of recent PL winning Everton I will present some of my bargains for consideration (of those I've actually watched not just stat monsters). Those in bold I would love to see at Everton because they can all run which is sorely lacking:

CB: Amos Pieper / Nico Schlotterbeck / Evan N'Dicka / Moussa Niakhate / Attila Szalai / Jeremiah St. Juste / Marvin Friedrich

LB: David Raum / Owen Wijndal / Borna Sosa

RB: Rasmus Kristensen / Alexander Bah / Aaron Hickey / Marcus Pedersen / Reggie Cannon

CM: Mohamed Camara / Mady Camara / Ellyes Skhiri / Uros Racic / Nemanja Maksimovic / Xaver Schlager / Pape Gueye / Sander Berge / Mahdi Camara / Abdou Harroui / Jerdy Shouten / Gustavo Hamer / Djibril Sow / Diadie Samassekou / Glen Kamara / Yunus Musah / Mattias Svanberg / Joey Veerman

CAM: Adil Aouchiche / Angelo Fulgini / Daichi Kamada

LM: Jonathan Burkardt / Luis Henrique / Robin Hack / Amine Gouiri / Ovie Ejaria / Ruben Vargas

RM: Romain Faivre / Ludovic Blas

ST: Darwin Nunez / Ivan Toney / Arthur Cabral / Gianluca Scamacca / Randal Kolo Muani / Terem Moffi / Ben Brereton

I've only seen Ivan Toney play out of all of them, he'd be a decent signing before we ruined him by playing him out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.