Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s supposedly highly rated, where have we been linked to him?
https://www.[Publication is blackli...ant-to-sign-bournemouth-defender-lloyd-kelly/

Another site had the same link but i think it was from the same source.

Yeah that has been down here for about a month or so now but only that Legohead wants DCL but the people above him say it's too expensive a deal to do in the winter window.

Any idea on the rumoured amounts involved on either side?

Lloyd Kelly of Bournemouth linked. Their captain at 23 and left sided centre back.
Good player, came through the youth ranks at Bristol City so I watched him a lot before his move to Bournemouth. Plays leftside of defence, sometimes left back. Went for a big fee at the time, and seems to have done well at Bournemouth after a slow start. Hard to say if he’s prem quality, but the sh1te have shown interest recently.

Good player, came through the youth ranks at Bristol City so I watched him a lot before his move to Bournemouth. Plays leftside of defence, sometimes left back. Went for a big fee at the time, and seems to have done well at Bournemouth after a slow start. Hard to say if he’s prem quality, but the sh1te have shown interest recently.

Remembered his name for England youth and when he signed for Bournemouth.

Cant recall seeing him play but as i mentioned in another post, id assume he'd be used in a back 3.

We need to shift out a few players this window.

Wouldn’t make sense imo with Branthwaite

Pretty sure back when Branthwaite made his first sub appearance his old coach came out and said he was actually right footed.

Think he might just be a genuinely two footed footballer.

He may be a bit young for the role but central within the back 3 would suit his skillset and profile.

Godfrey right and a left footed as the left sided centre back.

I think Holgate is a possibility, Newcastle or Burnley might take a chance. Thing is Holgate probably thinks a talent like himself shouldn't be going to Burnley.
Yes that's his problem, gets annoyed when anyone suggests he anymore than more Championship player, should swallow his pride, no shame in being a player in any league

Status
Not open for further replies.