Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect though, article just released stating that we can re invest what we get in via sales and/or loans, we have a DOF and selling players isn't his strong point, unless its Richie, DCL, Mina, Allan, Digne, Pickford or Doucoure who would get a decent fee

I also don't believe we can bank on the likes of Newcastle taking Davies or Holgate and the like for example, they will be aiming higher and offering huge wages (same as us under Koeman).

Spurs now have a draw card for the next 18 months until he leaves for bigger horizons
But Kirkbride has been a doom merchant for years. We apparently bid for that kid at Rangers. 8mil if you believe the rumours.
Obviously Diaz deal would have cost something even a loan to buy. Same with AMN.

Then the week or so later we get rid of James. Again depending which rumours you believe he was 200k a week. I’d imagine he was on a least. 120. Our wage bill must have dropped 25mil.

So I do find it strange to read we need to shift players just to get a loan deal done. To spend proper money of course we would have sell. And get in some good fee’s

It’s bonkers to think how much two pretty feasible signings like that would instantly improve us.

Pretty crazy to see us linked with Jonathan Ikone the last couple of days.

I could think of probably 6 attacking players off the top of my head who would be far better for us.

Brands needs to get over to Holland and get Mazraoui at RB in if we dont have money to spend...and if we do have money get Antony.

Livramento will go for big bucks to a CL team, most likely back to Chelsea due to the complex nature of his sale to SFC with buyback/sellon clauses.

Perhaps, dont forget Chelsea habe Reece James so Livramento wouldnt start for them.

The buy back seems to be anywhere from £25mil-£35mil.

If thats the case then it means we should have a bid accepted at e.g £25mil. Then the player would choose Chelsea or us...

Id imagine he'd choose us as he'd be 1st choice.

We really need to sell our backup players and those who clearly arent good enough.
Again it’s how you interpret what he says. Not to much couid be 20mil which couid get 2/3 20mil players. Or at least 2.

We really need to sell our backup players and those who clearly arent good enough.

Met with the owner & SPONSER and directors before joining, eh!

Smoking gun in that article isn’t about loans in Jan….;)

Status
Not open for further replies.