Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branthwaite hasn’t played for us since July 2020 and he doesn’t seem to be anywhere near starting a game for us right now, seems further away from the first team than he was when he came in. I wouldn’t be shocked if he ended up another Lewis Gibson getting loaned out to League 1 until the end of his contract unfortunately. As I said, youth prospects come here to waste years of their career. Nkounkou looks to be the same unfortunately, we aren’t interested in bedding him into the first team set up.

Who was that Belgian lad we had for years who never even got on the bench, spent about 3 years in the U23s? Forget his name. There’s absolutely loads of youngsters that have come here and just wasted their time, never improving or threatening to amount to anything.
David Henen

The only rookie player we’ve signed young and been a relative success n recent times is Dom, and really speaking he was pushed far earlier than he was ready for by that numbnuts Koeman

I know it’s only sports witness, but they’re saying that kid who was at Everton from 2015 to 2020 and is only 17. They’re looking for 40mil to sell next summer. Leicester and Leipzig interested. I hope we have a sell on. And does anybody know why he left and did we get anything?

I know it’s only sports witness, but they’re saying that kid who was at Everton from 2015 to 2020 and is only 17. They’re looking for 40mil to sell next summer. Leicester and Leipzig interested. I hope we have a sell on. And does anybody know why he left and did we get anything?

Who's this?

Mad that both him and Thierry Small left for nothing because they didn't see a clear enough pathway to first team football. Another absolutely damning verdict on Unsworth and his bunch of cronies looking after the academy.
It’s such a tricky age I suppose. Not many 16yr olds play in the prem, but our best ones should be in the 23’s. again apart from this season, where there has been a change.

Unsworth has had plenty of players over 21 in the team. So maybe a 16yr old can’t see a pathway, to even the 23’s. like I said with that changing and the team full of 17/18 year olds, the 2nd youngest in the league apparently.

A feeder club would come in handy, say in Holland’s 2nd division. Then 3 or 4 of our best can go there each season.

With 3 talented 15yr olds in the 18’s and Metcalfe who I think is 16. We need to make sure we don’t lose them. Apparently Unsworth is doing a grand job though, we’ve won 2 titles don’t forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.