Everton in pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think it would've been handy had they arranged another match a FF this week ahead of United. Likes of Pickford, DCL & Mina need to get back up to speed.

Bump.

Almost total silence from the club this week..

I can understand the big media drive around our trip to the states, but since they've returned we've not heard/seen a peep from FF, which I find a bit weird considering that we got regular training vids even before Florida and now the likes of Pickford, DCL & Mina have returned (yet you wouldn't imagine it based on the club not even announcing it publicly like..)

Screenshot_20210806-095922_Instagram.jpg

Glad we not in this competition actually

When on the United site getting tickets for the friendly, noticed I could get tickets for both Unuted home games to Leeds & Newcastle, with a membershipe, ST or any credits / history of any kind, easy.

i would start with (keeping Southampton game in mind):

Pickford

Coleman
Digne
Keane
Godfrey

Allan
Doucoure

Townsend
James
Gray

DCL

Few choices:
1. centre back pairing ?
2. Gbamin: doubt Benitez will start with him next week
3. Moise Kean ?

When on the United site getting tickets for the friendly, noticed I could get tickets for both Unuted home games to Leeds & Newcastle, with a membershipe, ST or any credits / history of any kind, easy.
Apparently anyone who booked in the utd end and are registered with efc have gotten emails to say there tickets have been cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.