Everton in one picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone has any sense they could see this photo and it does reflect pretty well the current (sorrid) state of affairs at the club. No communication between the players, basically everything is a farce. - getting bossed about and outfought by teams with players of much less talent than our own squad in fairness.

Post hoc ergo proctor hoc.

The two are not definitely related

Or he just sounds like any older guy complaining about the youth of today.
I'm sure if you go into the Chelsea dressing room you'll see them on their smartphones. It's not unique to everton or other clubs doing badly. It's people switching off after their job

Who is talking about smartphones? There is one of them there in flip flops and white socks, as if all the people of two world wars died for nothing.

fireball-422748_960_720.jpg

Or he just sounds like any older guy complaining about the youth of today.
I'm sure if you go into the Chelsea dressing room you'll see them on their smartphones. It's not unique to everton or other clubs doing badly. It's people switching off after their job
If you don't think smartphones have any negative impacts on people then I think you're in denial.

They should save it until they get home.

It just looks sloppy. Changing room, training pitch, match day....all "at work" times and places..save the phones for down time....which he had probably given them for good behaviour!! Looks that way!!!

Everton in one picture.

Can someone post a picture of a clown car just as the first wheel falls off.

Maybe superimpose Koeman and the lads sitting in it, unaware of what is going on.

Who is talking about smartphones? There is one of them there in flip flops and white socks, as if all the people of two world wars died for nothing.

The quote I was replying to.
I'm not denying that the photo is a spit in the face of our war dead, and I never would

Status
Not open for further replies.