Everton in one picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeepie1878

Player Valuation: £8m
WTF is going on, Koeman....does he actually go to the club, like coaching the team or what? Should be a public enquiry into this debacle.

And what I said about kids, bring them all on, the senior pros are a friggin disgrace.

PHONES.png

At least we wont be surprsied to get battered in the next few games and just hang on until the transfer window, Everton are going to have a tough job convincing any top players to sign up.

That picture does say a lot. I'm sure it's the same at a lot of other clubs but I'm still not impressed!

In Moyes time I used to laugh at other clubs because I could see the lack of commitment/play for any club and take the money and WE despite Moyes failures were different and with Cahill and everyone had passion and team spirit.

Now I think we are just like those other clubs (worse in fact)

WTF is going on, Koeman....does he actually go to the club, like coaching the team or what? Should be a public enquiry into this debacle.

And what I said about kids, bring them all on, the senior pros are a friggin disgrace.

PHONES.png

Good lord.

First off, a public enquiry? Why? It's not like they have broken any laws. That is just bloody ridiculous to suggest something like that. Everton aren't a public company.

What is so bad about them on their phones?

Are you just looking for something to moan about? Feel the need to blame someone, anyone? Blame the performance on the players using their phones! Shock horror, players are humans. "If only we threw every smartphone in the bin, we would have tonked Watford 10-0"

Status
Not open for further replies.