Everton in one picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, they're very different things. Suggesting players using mobile phones before or after games is harming their performance is a bit of a stretch. It seems to be in a similar vein of 'players these days'.
They are different things but your question was irrelevant. It's not about getting proof, it's about the club creating an environment where the players develop the right kind of attitude and team spirit. That photo is embarrassing.

Apparently Everton owns a bus bought especially for celebratory street parades...it hasn't been used lately...

upload_2016-12-12_7-35-2.jpeg

They are different things but your question was irrelevant. It's not about getting proof, it's about the club creating an environment where the players develop the right kind of attitude and team spirit. That photo is embarrassing.

But it is about whether it matters. I'm not ready to lambast people for having a look at their phones. Christ, people will find an issue with anything

But it is about whether it matters. I'm not ready to lambast people for having a look at their phones. Christ, people will find an issue with anything
Koeman seems to think so:
"I see another lack of quality in the Dutch kids that I have also noticed in other young stars in the premier league. They don't communicate. They act like individuals. Stuck to their smartphones."

I agree with him.

Good lord.

First off, a public enquiry? Why? It's not like they have broken any laws. That is just bloody ridiculous to suggest something like that. Everton aren't a public company.

What is so bad about them on their phones?

Are you just looking for something to moan about? Feel the need to blame someone, anyone? Blame the performance on the players using their phones! Shock horror, players are humans. "If only we threw every smartphone in the bin, we would have tonked Watford 10-0"

if anyone has any sense they could see this photo and it does reflect pretty well the current (sorrid) state of affairs at the club. No communication between the players, basically everything is a farce. - getting bossed about and outfought by teams with players of much less talent than our own squad in fairness.

Seems to me that some chaps here are wearing too many rose tinted glasses and oblivious to what is going on in front of them, and dissing off these pathetic performances as a mere blip.

Koeman seems to think so:
"I see another lack of quality in the Dutch kids that I have also noticed in other young stars in the premier league. They don't communicate. They act like individuals. Stuck to their smartphones."

I agree with him.

Or he just sounds like any older guy complaining about the youth of today.
I'm sure if you go into the Chelsea dressing room you'll see them on their smartphones. It's not unique to everton or other clubs doing badly. It's people switching off after their job

Status
Not open for further replies.