Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Mark.. and I hate Everton. I dislike Kone and Osman more than is healthy for a man to.
Really wish I could stay away and not spunk my time and money on the berks. Frozen solid, God knows how speedo Mick was feeling in the Park end...

2 ridiculous substitutions, 3 if you count the Lennon/Geri one. Can never work up the gumption to hate as it's too much like hard work, but like a currently inactive volcano, can feel ripples in my pipes of detestation.

I thought of my late father today when we were kids , and it was one of those games were you looked like we would never score he used to say ten mins from the end we would moan - he would point out we would never score till we played till midnight -Also he pointed out we would catch the bus home easier - thinking about him today after the match dont hate Everton its what happens we never have LUCK!

Its not Everton I hate its Martinez, well maybe its a little bit of Everton as well, and my dad it's his fault I support them.

The day after yesterday I ordered my first Everton shirt and after I've read Chico's preview yesterday I was getting enthusiastic and told myself this was the best decision in my life and I'll wear it with pride.

And then I watched our game today.

The thing I hate most about Everton is that the second you take a look at the league and think "wow a win today and..." they will go and lose, every bloody time.

This. I had finally made peace with the fact it was another wasted season a few days after City. Then we go and win 3 games in a row, I'm looking at 6th, 5th this morning and looking at the fixture list, thinking we might still come good in 2015/16...

Koff Everton is what I'm saying

apart from3 league titles, out of the last 40 years we have by and large been [Poor language removed], we have a losing mentality, and our players and fans seem to epitomise failure, whoever buys it should just close it down and forget about it.

The day after yesterday I ordered my first Everton shirt and after I've read Chico's preview yesterday I was getting enthusiastic and told myself this was the best decision in my life and I'll wear it with pride.

And then I watched our game today.
Chico's fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.