Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton and I will be taking separate vacations this year so that we can each think deeply about our relationship in an atmosphere of peace and wisdom.

I am sincerely hoping for a reconciliation in the coming weeks. Any questions at this time would be inappropriate, thank you...

Everton and I will be taking separate vacations this year so that we can each think deeply about our relationship in an atmosphere of peace and wisdom.

I am sincerely hoping for a reconciliation in the coming weeks. Any questions at this time would be inappropriate, thank you...

I love you, I love you not
I love you, I love you not
I love you, I love you not ....

Everton, you are a tramp!

I drove back down to Wycombe last night listening to Joy Division - brilliant music, but perhaps not the most inspired choice of soundtrack last night. I'm proper down in the dumps today, believe me. I'm purposely not going anywhere around the workplace through fear of tearing a strip of junior ranks unfairly (especially the Kopites I know across my unit).

Koff, Everton.

I am so angry that neither the match last night harming health. Now I'm mad dream last night was beside himself with rage, the one player who simply mercenaries showed more heart for your jersey of our prima donna.

First in a sea of mourning I must commend Barkley for his magic moments last night when his siuacije allowed. (Each player is suppose wanted to Gina but Barkley's last night on the field pokazap matter and would love to see more of each of the Barkley)

Secondly what that man says when Aguero has as many chances head next to a lamppost around him. Clude that are bigger than him in the head and can not nadskoci easy only if you cover alia, that would be a precondition
The first goal we had no luck really, but looking at it again, and again I think that as a goalkeeper Loris would say in my opinion if you stay on your feet as Robles very possible to save that. I'm not saying that Robles was not good enough to take place over Howard. Hes way better than Howard but I mentioned Loris ( hes just example) would be able to bring that much better than either of our goalie's, especially from Howard that cost us a large number of points (with Robles save at least 9 points in my opinion by just not making horrid mistakes). In that Fernandhino shot Robles is still on hes feet, just imagine that you will have a goalkeeper who defend the shot at a crucial part of the game and not only in this game. Just to underline that I do not blame Robles for a goal far from it. He deserves to be first-choice keeper, only saying that the goalkeeper very important position and we have , well... outdate goalie who cost us a lot of points

Of course not all Howard's fault. Stones I think has hes brain and wash machine by media, praised him almost every game, that's to me as Everton fan was so much in ecery Everton game that was boring , he has talent we get it but at he same time hes CD, it was clear that this has impact on young players who until recently played simple and all that Ball playng CD should be. Then Stones begin to wonder witj he ball , no more simple secure Stones and to Aguero had so many headers last night was amazing and shame for both Jagelka and Stones ,Dwarf Aguero look like Crouch
The second goal, except that for some reason our defense line became entrenched at almost telefon cross back. Lets forget for a second their terrible reaction, pleaded you pay attention to Barry at that goal and consider how much he knows about game and how it goes , even though the ball might have gone out Barry lift hes hand and jogs when he knows where that ball goes and he could make it , and it s not even hes foult. Hes simple insane overused player, maybe in oher league he could gp even with hes age playing ecery game unil the end .if Barry had a rest from time to time I hink then u will see great Barry
A third goal I have nothing to say shame on our CD but i must say one more thing. I wpuld like to know why our players not to withdraw in our half, but in our 30 Yards and thus evoke the immense pressure of which is almost impossible to organize a counter-attack, because they are all down. It is impossible for players on their own to do so because they see organizations in that, rammed in which 16 Italians would envy, not the effectiveness of , but such the bunker mode

Status
Not open for further replies.