Everton/hummel Launch Alan Ball Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the intention is to wear them, they are collectors items, people collect trainers and keep them in the box (and what a box it is...)

I have a pair of blue hummel suede trainers, they are quite nice actually.
I have a couple of pairs worth over a grand, both are hideous too.
Nike SB Tiffany and and Nike SB Stussy Cherry.

Sort of stuff the RS would lap up.

It’s a no from me..
Maybe, but then we'll all complain about how the club makes no money on merchandise.

We're growing our stature and our worldwide market audience. Let's give them the option of more than just a few footie shirts to purchase.

You may find this type of thing tacky but many others, especially in other countries, possibly don't.

Plus it celebrates arguably the greatest player ever to wear an Everton shirt. I'm not going to complain about that.

I haven't read the whole article but is it true that they are only doing size 6-11. I'd have had kids and womens sizes too.

It's a yes from me. Not that I'll be buying one any time soon like

I had to stop wearing white trainers years ago, why do you suddenly get to a certain age and look ridiculous in them?

I plan on going through my mid life crisis soon so I'll deffo be buying a pair.

I'm 42 and it's amazing how much crap I've collected over the last few years. These trabs will put a bit of magic back in my macca walk.

I plan on going through my mid life crisis soon so I'll deffo be buying a pair.

I'm 42 and it's amazing how much crap I've collected over the last few years. These trabs will put a bit of magic back in my macca walk.
I just stick to my memory foam Skechers now.
Had to have a word with myself when I caught myself saying to my other half about how comfortable they were.
Absolutely no mention of my Travolta walk returning

I just stick to my memory foam Skechers now.
Had to have a word with myself when I caught myself saying to my other half about how comfortable they were.
Absolutely no mention of my Travolta walk returning

Its grim when you find yourself saying "yep these are lovely and comfy these". You know that's age tapping you on the shoulder and whispering gently in your ear "your a proper knobhead now"

Status
Not open for further replies.