Everton/hummel Launch Alan Ball Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the game he wore them for the first time , all you could here was "what's Bally wearing pumps for ? "
Will someone confirm or correct me but I think it was 1970 v Coventry City ( 0-0 ) .

If you missed out don't worry, you can pick some up for the bargain price of £250 or £350 on ebay.

How much were they originally? Didn't see them on the site as was too slow!

Items like this always feel exploitative when they make them deliberately scarce

Upsets people who weren't quick enough on the draw and leads to other disingenuos folk simply buying them so they can flog them at an inflated price

If they're so good then make enough so everyone who wants a pair can have them, or simply don't bother making them in the first place

Items like this always feel exploitative when they make them deliberately scarce

Upsets people who weren't quick enough on the draw and leads to other disingenuos folk simply buying them so they can flog them at an inflated price

If they're so good then make enough so everyone who wants a pair can have them, or simply don't bother making them in the first place

tbf Mikey the first thing it says on page 1 is that these are a "limited edition" so if they mass produced them there wouldn't have been the need to make them sound so exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.