Everton Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Fürst
The oft discussed argument as to who is an Everton 'hero' is again rearing its head due to Ferguson's appointment. So, when you were young, who was your idol ?

Here's mine :

Brilliant. My personal hero was Peter Reid, ugly, angry but very effective.

bit like myself

Gaffa

Player Valuation: £8m
I loved Graeme Sharp and later on Kanchelskis Who is still to this day one of the best I’ve ever seen play

Darth Toffeeman

Player Valuation: £60m
Big Nev was my first hero and indeed all of that 84/85 team.

Big Dunc was probably my last one before leaving education and joining work. managed by my last managerial hero, Big Joe Royle.

We need more 'Big's' don't we. *

*Big Sam is null and void* and in noway represents Everton FC.

dion

Player Valuation: £950k
Neville Southall, Duncan Ferguson, Tim Cahill. Was asked the other day whose your favourite current player and I don't know .

Coggy

Player Valuation: £8m
Neville Southall, Duncan Ferguson, Tim Cahill. Was asked the other day whose your favourite current player and I don't know .
Snap mate. Was asked the same question at our works Xmas party on Friday , and couldn't come up with one !
As a youngster it was Mike Lyons.
Later on I got man love for Big Dunc during one of our "bleak" periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks