Everton FC striker Romelu Lukaku will take his chance in Merseyside derby says Duncan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang average goal record, bad discipline problems, constant injuries.

Still no player i'd rather see out there on Saturday though, my footballing hero.

Bang average goal record, bad discipline problems, constant injuries.

Still no player i'd rather see out there on Saturday though, my footballing hero.

As unplayable as any striker in the world when he was fit. I'd love to see him in our dugout tomorrow!

“I’d like to hope there will always be room for the combative aspects of the derby because the fans want that.

“They want that aggression and blood and thunder. Of course you want to play football as well."

"Enough of this tiki-taka crap. I want to see them bash their skulls in!"

“I’d like to hope there will always be room for the combative aspects of the derby because the fans want that.

“They want that aggression and blood and thunder. Of course you want to play football as well."

"Enough of this tiki-taka crap. I want to see them bash their skulls in!"

did he actually say that X

Would of loved to have seen the impact big dunc could of made staying injury free, being in his prime in a team with the quality we have nowadays.

Inspite of everything he's still one of my fav all time players!

Would of loved to have seen the impact big dunc could of made staying injury free, being in his prime in a team with the quality we have nowadays.

Inspite of everything he's still one of my fav all time players!

People forget Dunc got booted to feck and never complained or cried to the refs. The minute he gave it back people where rolling all over the floor.

No doubt he was violent, in footballing terms, but he was old school too. I put a fair % of his injuries down to that TBH

People forget Dunc got booted to feck and never complained or cried to the refs. The minute he gave it back people where rolling all over the floor.

No doubt he was violent, in footballing terms, but he was old school too. I put a fair % of his injuries down to that TBH

Wish I had watched him play live

Status
Not open for further replies.