Everton fans @ Chelski today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was really hoping there would be a thread devoted to them (and if there wasn't, I was going to start it). The Everton Fans were AMAZING today! Much of the game, all you could hear was Moyes (who almost sounded mic'd up at times) and the everton fans.

When I realized the PK's were going to be at the "away" end, I was pumped. My hat is off to all of you who made it seem like that round of PK's was at a full roar Goodison. Epically impressive showing by that lot, and during something like PK's where confidence and momentum can play such a role, having that support must have meant a lot to the players.

Well done. The players managed to get it done on the field, but I don't think it would have happened if not for the fans today...

The fans were absolutely incredible today. Just goes to show you that 6,000 Evertonians can hush 36,000 Chelski Beauts, no problem. Well in on all fronts today.

F%^&ing fantastic today , all I could on the TV was the Evertonians , I have to say we have the best fans in the country , sounded like a home game.

Credit to you for getting up early and making the effort to get down to London today.

Class.;)

Nice one , Dude ..

FUKN AWESOME DAY ..

ONWARDS EVERTONIANS ....

THIS IS OUR TIME ....

BELIEVE ...!!!

The fans were absolutely incredible today. Just goes to show you that 6,000 Evertonians can hush 36,000 Chelski Beauts, no problem. Well in on all fronts today.

No voice .

None at ALL ,...

LOVED IT ..

Wait until Reidy tells you his , Screechio's Da' , story ..

FUKN MEGA DAY ...

I LOVE THIS CLUB , me like ...

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO , ...!!!

Moyes gave a special shout out to 'the punters' today during his post game press conference , which is fine by me, being referred to as a punter - in a positive and non- patronising way :)

P.S. Landon Donovan's Twitter account has been on melt down following the game ..he even singled out 'Bainsey' and 'Timmy' as out heroes.. I think he meant to say Philly..but he got caught up in the moment ,like so many other thousands watching, listening and following on the Internet , all over the World.

Moyes gave a special shout out to 'the punters' today during his post game press conference , which is fine by me, being referred to as a punter - in a positive and non- patronising way :)

P.S. Landon Donovan's Twitter account has been on melt down following the game ..he even singled out 'Bainsey' and 'Timmy' as out heroes.. I think he meant to say Philly..but he got caught up
in the moment ,like so many other thousands watching, listening and following on the Internet , all over the World.

The "Timmy" he was talking about was Howard. He was mega today.

Top, Top day.

Got back from hol last night and on 7:50 train this morning.

The support is always there through the good and the bad. That is what makes us what we are, Evertonians!!!!!!

As mental as the semi at Wembley. Two more games and we'll be back there again, hopefully!!!

Well done to all there, we showed the rent boys what real support is about.

My son walked into the room as the action was at that end.

I pointed to the Everton section and I said, "See those people in that section there?"

He said "Yes."

I said those people love Everton like we do.

He just smiled.

Incredible, Just incredible. So glad i went down there today! Fans were absolutely fantastic, atmosphere was the best of a game i've been to! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.