Everton extends kit deal with Umbro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeboy1974

Player Valuation: £1m
It’s not about the money it’s about them making a nice kit and putting some thought into it for a change

Lanolin

Player Valuation: £50m
Under kenwright and elstone this would have been clear evidence of incompetence but because someone once said Sasha was a hard knock it’s sound.

To be clear, it is sound. This is our level, as is sportpesa and angry birds, but the sudden acceptance of these things now tells its own story.

Cool_Blue

Player Valuation: £8m
I don’t care who makes it, I’d love to see that classic 60’s kit back........white trim round neck and blue socks with white tops, the reverse of today’s horrible socks. Who knows, the team might start playing like those brilliant 60’s teams, when we were boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks