Everton extends kit deal with Umbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Russian mobster won't have agreed to a bad deal.

Whoever makes our kits when we're in BMD gets a lot of publicity.
We’ve missed the boat. Moshiri himself said that we had a small window of opportunity. We’ve missed that window by a good distance.

Nobody outside of our fanbase gives one about what we do. Moving into the 9th biggest stadium in the country won’t change that, either.

If we are one of Umbro's top clients and they are paying us most wedge then it is probably better than being Nike's or someone else's lowest priority getting less money for it.

That said I long to see the day we get an Adidas kit.

I bet :-
West Ham , FC Shalke , Werder Bremen, PSV Eindhoven and probably Bournemouth are thinking exactly the same thing.

Love how we all think because we have some new people and Robert Elstone has gone things are going to get better?

Starts from the top, I have no idea what this Sasha has ever done before nor do I think because he’s Russian this makes him automatically good at his job.

Wake up people we will sign deals which will keep us mediocre, we will apploy managers who will keep us mediocre and players too.

That’s all Moshiri needs and wants until the stadium is built.

Love how we all think because we have some new people and Robert Elstone has gone things are going to get better?

Starts from the top, I have no idea what this Sasha has ever done before nor do I think because he’s Russian this makes him automatically good at his job.

Wake up people we will sign deals which will keep us mediocre, we will apploy managers who will keep us mediocre and players too.

That’s all Moshiri needs and wants until the stadium is built.

It starts from our highly paid players (the 6th most in the league) performing to par and being in the mix for the top 6. Until our performaces and results show that improvement there won't be any brilliant kit deals.

A kit is a kit I suppose. But I do question whether having a perceived second rate provider impacts things. Nobody likes to talk about it, but branding matters and some kid in Canada thinking your kit is cool looking wouldn't be the worst thing. I just feel like shirt sponsor+angry birds+umbro undermines the big club positioning and makes it less accessible to newcomers to the game/league.

Never been a fan of Umbro gear at all, there kits are boring and vanilla.

But if it’s the best deal on offer then we have to take it. The likes of addidas and Nike will offer huge kit deals to us when we sell a large number of kits worldwide.

At the moment we are gash so we get cannot anything better

Ugh. Not surprised but still disappointed. I feel like we've had nothing but Umbro since time began. Snore.

Status
Not open for further replies.