Homepage Update: Everton Draw SK Brann or Ruzomberok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone who also had tickets for Thursday's match posted to them let me know when you get them please? I'm hoping to get them on Tuesday but now worried they won't be here until Wednesday. The post doesn't get here until gone 2pm and I was supposed to be travelling up that morning... :(
My friends have already arrived... he sits next to me and we ordered at exactly the same time. He also only lives a block away from me, and yet I haven't received mine.....

Really CBA having to print some stuff out and go to the box office etc to get it sorted, it will change my travel arrangements etc too.

I've looked at their squad and I'm exceptionally relieved that they don't have a random god like Brazilian playmaker like bloody Kharkiv had that year.

He was a little s wasn't he?

Hate that, didn't Krasnodar have one as well? Seem to remember him popping up and terrorising us in that away game.

It's funny how this is our most important game of our season. Like its so monumental.

It's funny how this is our most important game of our season. Like its so monumental.
Ironically it is a massive game. We need to get in the Europa League. I have a sneaky feeling that, qualifying for the Champions League by winning this is our aim.

I've looked at their squad and I'm exceptionally relieved that they don't have a random god like Brazilian playmaker like bloody Kharkiv had that year.

He was a little s wasn't he?

Edmar he was called, I remember that qualifier very well. First leg we were on complete easy street and went ahead, AJ had a pen saved that would of made it 2-0 and they equalise through Edmar only for us to get a late pen which AJ took again and totally skied it into the atmosphere. The second leg was just a complete roller coaster.

Hi,

I noticed that some of you have trouble finding public transport links from Krakow to Ružomberok and back after the match from Ruzomberok to Krakow.
Public transport between Krakow and Ruzomberok is not very good (Ruzomberok is a very small town...), generally better (but more expensive) option is to rent a car (inKrakow Airport or in Krakow city).

The best website for finding public transport links is
http://cp.atlas.sk/vlakbusmhd/spojenie/
It is available only in Slovak language, so I translated basic words from this web page so I hope it should be enough for you to use it (or use google translator):

Odkiaľ: From where
Kam: Where
Dátum a čas: Date and time
Len priame spojenia: Direct connections only
Len vlaky bez povinnej rezervácie: Only trains without a mandatory reservation
Teraz: Now
Odchod: Departure
Príchod: Arrival
Celkový čas: Total time (for travel)

Anyway, I found this connections for Thursday morning 3.8. (Krakov - Ruzomberok):

Krakow Airport 7.30 - Ruzomberok coach station (autoobusova stanica) 10.05 (turbotiger.eu)
Krakow coach / bus station 11.00 - Ruzomberok coach station 14.00
Krakow Airport 13.50 - Ruzomberok coach stat. 16.26

Back after the game:

3.8. Ruzomberok coach stat. 19.05 - Krakow Airport 21.35 (but probably this is too early)

3.8. Ruzomberok train station 23.01 - Bohumin train station 1.41 by Slovak railway
(go to the Bohumin coach station - just 2 min. walking distance), wait until 2.35 - coach to Krakow Airport 5.05 (Turbotiger.eu)

4.8. Ruzomberok train station EC Express 1.46 - Bohumin train station 3.54,
4.04 Bohumin train station EN Silesia train - Krakow main station 7.08

4.8. Ruzomberok coach station 3.15 - Krakow Airport 6.15

4.8. Ruzomberok coach station 8.10 - Krakow Airport 10.50

4.8. Ruzomberok coach station 12.50 - Krakow Airport 15.30

If you have any other question, do not hesitate ask me :)
Do you need to buy coach tickets in advance or can you pay the driver thanks

Can we kill this now we know our opponents and a dedicated match thread is ongoing?

Moderators???

X

Status
Not open for further replies.