Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how they'll come over here, wear their colours, walk into any bar that they want, make friends with evertonians, sing all of their songs in and around town whilst our own police look after them all to ensure that they just have a boss time in general ... not that anything would ever happen mind.

Yet we're getting told that we can't wear anything Everton related, can't go around in groups, can't sing, can't chant, can't show any flags, basically got to act like zombies or we'll end up 6 foot under by the jarg plazzy ultras or the Croatian police. That's sound that.

Hope we smash you into oblivion 6-0 in the first leg you big gang of mings.

Funny how they'll come over here, wear their colours, walk into any bar that they want, make friends with evertonians, sing all of their songs in and around town whilst our own police look after them all to ensure that they just have a boss time in general ... not that anything would ever happen mind.

Yet we're getting told that we can't wear anything Everton related, can't go around in groups, can't sing, can't chant, can't show any flags, basically got to act like zombies or we'll end up 6 foot under by the jarg plazzy ultras or the Croatian police. That's sound that.

Hope we smash you into oblivion 6-0 in the first leg you big gang of mings.

Believing everything that a person with a red star in hajduk's logo wrote is surely not the smartest thing you've done today.

Seems we may have a repeat of that Lille square on our hands.

As long as we get pictures of arl fellas protecting their crates at all costs like.

Everton.jpg
Ultras trying to steal our colours, no problem, but come near our crates and where gonna throw you a beating.

well, that is very much ultras behaviour. they don't expect to be catered for in Liverpool and (some of them) will look to pick a fight with your groups if possible. If not, they will look to provoke your police. isn't something i like but that is how it is. that being said, the team isn't going to lose 6-0 and you will have to earn any kind of result.

genuine question: what is a "ming"?

well, that is very much ultras behaviour. they don't expect to be catered for in Liverpool and (some of them) will look to pick a fight with your groups if possible. If not, they will look to provoke your police. isn't something i like but that is how it is. that being said, the team isn't going to lose 6-0 and you will have to earn any kind of result.

He looks like one of your top boys, he'd get launched all over the place.

154046364.jpg

We don't have any 'groups' and going after the police won't do anything.

All fans are likely to be treated like citizens of the city on their trip unless they kick off. We're good people, we're not arsed in this display of fireworks and flags or fights, we just want to watch Footy.

really nice of you, wish I could say the same for our side. however, i don't want to intimidate anyone so they don't come here. It is really a great place you will enjoy. sad to say this but, just make sure you don't provoke local right wing idiots. If you aren't for a fight, don't roam around the city being loud and wearing everton colours, flags, shirts...

Torcida sees this as their city and any group of male in differnet colour is a legit target (families with children, elderly people excluded).

If you're travelling and being responsible, come and join us locally in the pub around The ground if you're travelling to goodison. I really can't vouch for our support enough at home. We're accomdating and I am very proud of that!

He looks like one of your top boys, he'd get launched all over the place.

154046364.jpg
well, isn't that a bit racist?!

We don't have any 'groups' and going after the police won't do anything.
i understand that, but it is part of being ultra... going around and doing crap. showing who is the boss... you know, stuff you do when you are 15.

All fans are likely to be treated like citizens of the city on their trip unless they kick off. We're good people, we're not arsed in this display of fireworks and flags or fights, we just want to watch Footy.
Then there should be no problems.

If you're travelling and being responsible, come and join us locally in the pub around The ground if you're travelling to goodison. I really can't vouch for our support enough at home. We're accomdating and I am very proud of that!
Winslow? Had a good time on April vs Burnley. Don't be afraid, like I said there are idiots everywhere. You can freely wear Everton colours, altough Hajduk's archenemy, Dinamo Zagreb wear blue colours

would love to and I know I'd like it there. always wanted to see the merseyside derby. sadly, won't be able.

Come down the M6 to Birmingham if you are looking for a proper ding dong mush. Our zulus will smash your little faces in.

Status
Not open for further replies.