Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amusement is a strong word. I've already called that "fan" a dikhead.

Oh I didnt catch the last part. Sorry mate

It's alright, sad that it's still made light of but I can't say I expected anything less.

You've done yourself no favours here, I'm sure you don't really care what I think anyhow. It's just a shame that I've been met with such aggression.

I was in Belgrade and told the cab driver I had a Croatian ex-girlfriend from Pula- he offered to have her killed!! Yeah the Balkans are beautiful & brilliant, but weird at the same time; and backward when it come to homosexuality and also for saying that anyone is a legit target for football violence!. Everton don't have 'firms' anymore when it comes to football violence, we genuinely want to drink and involve the locals in the fun. If the split fans want to target middle aged men and young lads/families- it's really sad.
Yep, something like that. You can have best time of your life here, but also you can pick up some trouble.

Seems we may have a repeat of that Lille square on our hands.

As long as we get pictures of arl fellas protecting their crates at all costs like.

Everton.jpg

It's alright, sad that it's still made light of but I can't say I expected anything less.

You've done yourself no favours here, I'm sure you don't really care what I think anyhow. It's just a shame that I've been met with such aggression.
That's how some people are here. Dunno what more to say. I dont condone it and I feel embarrased with the state of mind of some people

We're behind but are making progress. We're still "better" than the eastern parts tho.

what kind of sick bozos we have around here orl?? i cannot see him travelling when his passport is retained by her majesty.

It is a strange paradox El Snido Crusho, one the one hand, he has the number '51.9%' tattooed behind his left ear, and on the other he is googlings 'Croatian Teens British Passport Issues'. He looks very conflicted.

Again... uefa is labeling that as racism, but it's just plain hate speech about serbians but in reallity directed to noone. (caused by recent war with neighbours)
Nothing to do with anyone else.

I am really suprised how scared some od you are... It should be other way around. You live in a far more dangerous country/city with bigger crime rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.