Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't work up who's on a wind-up on which side now.

Anyway, just to interject, for the Croat fans - I noticed that for the Brondby match they were still selling tickets in the away end the day before the match. Is that usually the case and do you think it would be for this match?

What about tickets for home end? Do you reckon they will be available to buy it on the ground or online?
Tickets will be sold out probably within 36 hours. people with season tickets will have priority. Those with season tickets who don't get their tickect for Everton will be sold on the match day. But I doubt there will be a lot.

Can't work up who's on a wind-up on which side now.

Anyway, just to interject, for the Croat fans - I noticed that for the Brondby match they were still selling tickets in the away end the day before the match. Is that usually the case and do you think it would be for this match?

This was just for that match. Brondby match was first supposed to be played infront of closed doors because fans were insulting Serbs during the Levski match.

Went to split two years ago flew to zadar and got a coach two hours down for £6 what a place split all the blues are gonna have a great trip When we get out there ... they know all about Everton thanks to a mr Bilic. Recommend doing the ground tour aswell, was left on our own last part down by the pitch got on there no hassle all this 'you can't step on the grass' can't wait.

Crazy draw. One of my best friends is Croatian-American and has even been to games there. Here is he and I and buddy in Vegas where he is sporting his Split t-shirt.

Wish I could go to this one. Split is supposed to be amazing. Defo stay the weekend if you can.

10551030_10152199434803144_721296316830474987_n.jpg

Not arsed we're gonna smash em

Their ultras are idiots and will defo flare up Goodison if stewards are not doing their job properly

Crazy draw. One of my best friends is Croatian-American and has even been to games there. Here is he and I and buddy in Vegas where he is sporting his Split t-shirt.

Wish I could go to this one. Split is supposed to be amazing. Defo stay the weekend if you can.

10551030_10152199434803144_721296316830474987_n.jpg
Women in kroatia are top notch. So you should go. Honey dripping from their tits n' all.

Status
Not open for further replies.