Everton/Council ground talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek

Player Valuation: £150m
Apparently went well according to a joint statement to be released later according to local radio. Positive discussions about sites and more talks will follow soon.

I think it's news management. The sites offered in the city boundaries will no doubt be those rejected by the club when Kirkby was on the go. There's nothing to be gained for either side to say it was a fruitless meeting.

Ok im taking your advice, I can see it now, a 90,000 seater Stadium, all paid for by LCC, sitting on the site of the old Goodison. And whats that next to it? Is it a Hotel? IN WALTON???????

Why on Earth where you watching CeeBeebies.

Anne Foy is one of the reasons I don't mind it when I get bullied into watching CBeebies...

86d51d758de9111c39824cc6845eb2724.jpg

Apparently went well according to a joint statement to be released later according to local radio. Positive discussions about sites and more talks will follow soon.

JOINT STATEMENT FROM LIVERPOOL CITY COUNCIL AND EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB

A positive meeting took place between Everton FC and Liverpool City Council today about future stadium options within the city boundary, and more discussions have been scheduled for the near future.

Now it all makes sense - which is it Dave the board or the Council.

On to you!

JOINT STATEMENT FROM LIVERPOOL CITY COUNCIL AND EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB

A positive meeting took place between Everton FC and Liverpool City Council today about future stadium options within the city boundary, and more discussions have been scheduled for the near future.

Now it all makes sense - which is it Dave the board or the Council.

On to you!

Stop harrassing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.