• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of how unbearable they'll be if they win it. In a superficial glory hunting never-been-the-game way, the whole city would be, yeah. But if we lose and hand City the title, it stands to be unbearable in a much more bitter, malicious way because how dare we throw the game. The city will be unbearable whatever happens after this season.

Not arsed either way. Everton in Europe please.

All this talk of how unbearable they'll be if they win it. In a superficial glory hunting never-been-the-game way, the whole city would be, yeah. But if we lose and hand City the title, it stands to be unbearable in a much more bitter, malicious way because how dare we throw the game. The city will be unbearable whatever happens after this season.

Not arsed either way. Everton in Europe please.

Nah. Liverpool themselves have done it twice. 1995 and 2010.

Are you referring to Man Utd or Spurs? If its the former than they will definitely have a better goal difference if we lose both our remaining games and they win all 3 of theirs.
Aye United.

Spurs obv won't catch up our GD but can still finish three points ahead of us. I think we're fighting for sixth btw.

United will win all three, so can we at least take a point off Hull... if not we don't deserve Europe after a massive, massive bottle job in last few weeks of season.

Cos you look alike. See ya.

I'm in love with you, I just thought you should know that.

Anyway, yeah, I was of the opinion that I didn't want us to lose the City game, but I've changed my mind, I'd take a defeat and then a win at Hull to finish 5th if it prevented Liverpool from winning the title.

The thing is if Everton lose both matches, they can slip to 7th.

I do not understand the overconfidence here. What actually make you think Hull is like a League 2 side and will definiately give Everton 3 points at home?

You should not rely on others to lose points, hoping they don't catch you up!

The thing is if Everton lose both matches, they can slip to 7th.

I do not understand the overconfidence here. What actually make you think Hull is like a League 2 side and will definiately give Everton 3 points at home?

I agree. And it's obvious Jelavic will score a hat trick. Just because.

I'm in love with you, I just thought you should know that.

Anyway, yeah, I was of the opinion that I didn't want us to lose the City game, but I've changed my mind, I'd take a defeat and then a win at Hull to finish 5th if it prevented Liverpool from winning the title.
Yes Bungle, I think we can all fumelessly live with a defeat. What we should NEVER live with is not giving 100% to win

Status
Not open for further replies.