• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't even deserve a reasonable response, you are delving into the archives of history to justify your argument, Touche my friend Touche

For "delving into history" read empirical evidence and quoting precedent. Good luck using your argument if you're ever in court.

But in line with your anti-history stance I have a new question for you.

Does a team deserve to win the league if they have cheated and been given preferential treatment?

Simple enough question.

haha! now i know you're making this all up as you go along :p

I've said for ages that all I want is for our last game to still mean something. Hate it when the season peters out early, takes all the meaning out of the game.

Especially since I'm going to Hull but working for Man City. I'd rather us win the game I'm at, be a bit flat if we already know we're finishing before it kicks off.

I mean I'd get over it, don't get me wrong, but given CL is sadly out of our grasp and I think we'll nail europa whatever, I wouldn't say no if there was still some point of interest to get excited about.

To be honest barring some disaster on the scale of Titanic we're in EL.

As gutting as it is it's probably better for us than CL and hopefully means Bobby will add squad players.

...Alan Irvine still have a players license? I'd like the lad to have the chance of a final swansong. Not Sheedy though. He'd probably still be too good!

Has Robles played any league games this season , Timmy has been brilliant this season and could do with a rest with the world cup coming up in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.