• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think that if we can't beat Hull we can beat City?

We're either capable of getting 1 point out of those 2 games or we're not.

If we're not, we're not going to regardless of what the fans do, if we are, it's likely to be against Hull cos they're the weaker side.

Perhaps ask the FA to reverse the order of fixtures?

United wont get 4 wins on the bounce. Not a chance. I reckon a S'land team fighting tooth and nail sorts them with a draw before we even play next. And S'ton will get a win or draw at home to them last match.

No way in the world Utd want EL footy next season anyway. No chance.

Two PL games to find out if we have a diamond somewhere in the squad as yet untested.

I always criticised Moyes for not using dead matches to do this. Martinez himself has said he needs to give these youngsters game time. There's 180 PL minutes now to throw them in.

And don't forget the patience Hibbo has shown this season he deserves his chance now .

Nope.

Once we are guaranteed Europe? Nope.

Everton win for me.

Aye, I can't imagine what it's like to watch the match with blues who don't actually want us to win, who in fact are cheering when the opposition score.

I suppose like the lads who support more than one team (or no team) it's just their way of following football. Still weird, tho'.

Nah, I really want us to have something left to play for vs Hull.

I'm going and I think it'll be a great atmosphere if there's something in the balance. Also good practice for our players. They need to learn how to win pressure games.

haha! now i know you're making this all up as you go along :p

Status
Not open for further replies.