Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
chelsea are going on to much better things than utd . therefore moyes should except a bid of half of what rooney is worth , not hinder his career and let him leave.

i make no apologies for saying this , david moyes is total scum .
he allowed himself to be tapped up for the utd job , screwing us over.
he has scandalously undervalued our players.
he is unsettling our players by hoping they force a move.
belittled our manager and club .
lastly he has lied through his teeth saying he would have excepted the derogatory offer , when theres not a chance he would have. (as stated the city/lescott transfer is a pointer of his stance on selling players)

the value of baines is 19 m , fellaini is 25m , and thats if we want to sell. the fact we dont puts even more on those prices.
but regardless of those prices and if utd match them , under no circumstances should we deal with utd ever again . the lack of respect they have shown us in 2013 is disgusting in the extreme .

that man has burnt all bridges and destroyed any good will this club may have given him. if he is still utd manager by the time we play them (i hope he isnt) i believe the everton fans will treat him with the same disdain as he has shown us.
david moyes - you are disgusting

Last edited:
I think he wanted Weir on the inside here for him. The very thought of that Moyes acolyte anywhere near that dugout gives me the sh*ts.

Bit of a thorn for ol rusty nuts, Martinez coming in and disrupting the Everton - utd conveyor belt. Can see moyes having a few sleepless night if the window slams shut and we havent lost anybody.

Like most, I'm not Kenwright's biggest fan, but how he handles this situation will influence how a fair few think about him for the foreseeable future.

chelsea are going on to much better things than utd . therefore moyes should except a bid of half of what rooney is worth , not hinder his career and let him leave.

i make no apologies for saying this , david moyes is total scum .
he allowed himself to be tapped up for the utd job , screwing us over.
he has scandalously undervalued our players.
he is unsettling our players by hoping they force a move.
belittled our manager and club .
lastly he has lied through his teeth saying he would have excepted the derogatory offer , when theres not a chance he would have. (as stated the city/lescott transfer is a pointer of his stance on selling players)

the value of baines is 19 m , fellaini is 25m , and thats if we want to sell. the fact we dont puts even more on those prices.
but regardless of those prices and if utd match them , under no circumstances should we deal with utd ever again . the lack of respect they have shown us in 2013 is disgusting in the extreme .

that man has burnt all bridges and destroyed any good will this club may have given him. if he is still utd manager by the time we play them (i hope he isnt) i believe the everton fans will treat him with the same disdain as he has shown us.
david moyes - you are disgusting

Great post mate, completely my sentiments

I will just leave this here for now ->

1 ) Everton bent over backwards to help Moyes join United. Utd needed to announce to US stock market 2 weeks before season finished - which Kenwright allowed as a gesture of goodwill.

2 ) Moyes stated he would not take backroom staff with him. Everton even offered a player coach role to Neville.

3 ) A day after taking over at United - Utd requested Round Lumsden and Woods. All 3 were under contract. Everton advised they would have to pay compo for them. United cam back with a pathetic offer - I forget the figures - but it was like £10k for Lumsden £20k for Round etc. After bending over backwards to accomiadate Utd, it was disgusting.

4 ) A few weeks later - Moyes rings Kenwright to say he is going to bid for Bainsey. Kenwright tells him he is not for sale ( Moyes and Kenwright still get on ). The day after a bid for £8m arrives from Utd. It includes a bonus of £100k if they win the Champions League !!!! Kenwright rings Moyes to tell him what is going on after their conversation. Moyes blames it on the suits behind the scenes at Utd in control off the purse strings.

5 ) Last week Moyes asks Kenwright how they feel about a bid for baines and Fellaini. Given short shrift. Then the pathetic joint bid arrives. Kenwright reminds Moyes that he has sat in mutiple board meetings with Moyes when he has categorically stated that they must not sell for less than £30m !!!! Moyes says that was when he had his Everton hat on !!

6 ) The Fellaini buy out clause clicks in at the start of every transfer window, so it is likely he will go if the bid is higher than the expired buy out clause. Mccarthy from Wigan is lined up to replace. No need to sell anybody for the first time in a long time.

7 ) There is an old football rule that states if you leave a club as a player and dont get fixed up at another - you are paid an extra months wage. It dates back to the days when footballers had mortgages to pay etc. Phil Neville was offered a player / coach job at Everton. Took up a coaching job at United. His lawyer has sent Everton a letter looking for his £200k !!! He is the only player for years that has asked for this ( Everton are not paying it )

8 ) Takeover deal has fallen through.

9 ) Martinez wants Barry but he earns £120k at City !!!!!

if this is true I hope we can put to bed the nonsense about him being some great captain for us, bog standard footballer, imagine being Felli, Baines or Arteta and having that club footed joke barking orders at you, harks back to junior footy days when the managers son got made captain

if this is true I hope we can put to bed the nonsense about him being some great captain for us, bog standard footballer, imagine being Felli, Baines or Arteta and having that club footed joke barking orders at you, harks back to junior footy days when the managers son got made captain

Hahaha, was hard even for Coleman for a few seasons judging by his body language:)

Disgrace it was left to fester, tbh. I reckon the understanding was the club didn't want to upset Moyes and turned a blind eye. Anyone working two family members contracts with Everton is not on. In fact, IIRC didn't Moyes 'stand firm' against Rooney's mother demanding special treatment for John Rooney when he was released because he was Wayne's brother?

Not sure about the Rooney stuff mate, but the chances of the whole family excelling at jobs that come up at Everton are rather remote is the way I see it, and it's not like they were given a job working the bar when they were back from uni or something is it ?

Anyway, like I said earlier, if either player wants to go, I hope we're using all our contacts to get them to a decent club, for an acceptable price, just not United

I absolutely loved it when Coleman used to give him loads for messing up
-and he SO deserved it. I've said it a few times now, but when Pip took the ball of him for a shot when Coleman had done loads of work to get in the position at the edge of the area I was so incensed. Selfish captain, not a leader, lol :)

People arn't thinking straight. Fellaini isn't a 25m player, in no way shape or form is he worth that much. There's a reason no club bothered to activate the clause because it's just an unrealistic price tag for someone who's yet to prove he's a top class CDM. Ye's he's great behind the striker but his experience in midfield is limited and from what i saw against norwich fouling people and winning most header's isn't worth 25m which is what Everton are asking for. It's an obscene amount.

David Silva cost city 24m. Navas worth - 14m, Thiago Alcantara - 21m. All midfielder's with higher cielings and more to their game than Fellaini. Hey, I'll hold my hands up if he becomes a top class CDM but i'm yet to be convinced.

The baines bid while slightly low isn't as crazy as you make out. Best Lb in the world? Really? He lacks pace and has never impressed on international duty. I'm not trying to discredit your players as it's normal own fans will have a slightly different view of their team's players but this is my opinion.

Baines in 28 going 29. He is not worth anything over 15m, asking for 25m is unrealistic. Left back's are generally cheap yet you want Baines to be the most expensive left back of all time? At 28?

In the end I hope we bag Fellaini personally, As I feel he gives us more options.

Arsene and Jose may well embarrass the Ginger Turd on this....I suspect both may bid for one or both to up the ante in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.