Everton branding

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 177306

For me it should just be something like this on the shirts, just the tower and laurel wreaths, the same as they appear on the main badge. If you look back at the old badges they all have the tower and the laurel wreaths from the 1930’s onwards (other than 13/14) and to me that’s what is unique to us. I feel like if you show any premier league fan that image above, they would recognise it as Everton.
The name of the game is to get shut of the laurel wreaths because they are associated with success....that embarrasses the incompetents who misgovern the club.

The name of the game is to get shut of the laurel wreaths because they are associated with success....that embarrasses the incompetents who misgovern the club.
I think a club who hasnt won a pot in a generation has some cheek displaying Nothing but the best on its shirt to be honest with you Dave.

Since you asked, mate, I think stuff like this way over the top, nauseating and patronising.

It’s a heap of overly deep guff and any executive that signs off on this should be sent back to the shop floor to refind themselves.

This bit in particular finished me clean off.

View attachment 177056
Run into chancers like this quite a bit at work. Always a 50 page PowerPoint with loads of promises before moving onto the next job without having to evidence any actual delivery.

Like 90% of Premier league managers tbh.

View attachment 177306

For me it should just be something like this on the shirts, just the tower and laurel wreaths, the same as they appear on the main badge. If you look back at the old badges they all have the tower and the laurel wreaths from the 1930’s onwards (other than 13/14) and to me that’s what is unique to us. I feel like if you show any premier league fan that image above, they would recognise it as Everton.
Yeah or even just the tower, but not block colour like they’ve made it on the third shirt

Think they should include the laurel wreaths but change NSNO to something more contemporary like this
8508A6C5-2956-42F5-BA4B-6E420B1B0D82.jpeg

With the badge being changed to a tower on a third kit is today I wanted to share this with you, and ask your opinions.

Thats worse than the Nike stuff & the toytown badge. To think someone got paid a lot of money to come up with this.

GET THAT CRAP AWAY FROM MY CLUB.

With the badge being changed to a tower on a third kit is today I wanted to share this with you, and ask your opinions.

It's obvs a world wide marketing trend.
This from the gold coast Queensland
IMG_20220813_080421.jpg

When we win today (2130 - 2315ish tonight my time) with the marketeers polygon as a badge, the despised 3rd kit will - with one leap...become...

"The Lucky Kit"

Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.