Everton are Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as we, are not sure where the evidence for a comment like this is.

Why are Palace in your list?
Ok maybe Palace is a bit of a stretch. But West Ham and Leicester....those clubs rank higher in the current day. Leicester have won the league in front of everyone's eyes.....there's no need to justify why they rank ahead of us. Then, you have West Ham....they have a top team, with a huge support/stadium. If these 2 teams aren't ahead of Everton, they are at least on par with us.

Inappropriate Language
Ok maybe Palace is a bit of a stretch. But West Ham and Leicester....those clubs rank higher in the current day. Leicester have won the league in front of everyone's eyes.....there's no need to justify why they rank ahead of us. Then, you have West Ham....they have a top team, with a huge support/stadium. If these 2 teams aren't ahead of Everton, they are at least on par with us.

Go back to rawk you smelly red shoite everyone can see thru you...come back when your pitch is bigger and we can talk about leagues

We're just an average Premier League team. We have no God given right to be winning trophies and finishing in the top 6 because we are Everton and we've won the league 9 times. It's like saying Aston Villa should be a team competing for top 6 every year.

I find it quite sad that the last actual decent success we can refer back to is the 1984/85 team and there's nothing really to speak about since that. We have a good history but it was nearly 35 years ago and we've not done much of note since. I want to see highlights and interviews with the current crop of players. I want to see Seamus Coleman lifting a couple of trophies but it's not going to happen.

I've had my suspicions about this particular poster for while. This joker isn't a Blue imo.

A Blue would start a thread like this with 'we are crap' rather than 'Everton are crap'.

For Leicester to be ranked above us they would have to finish above us in the league and more often than not they haven't. Or at least keep winning trophies whilst finishing behind us. Same with West Ham, the only thing going for them is they have a big stadium but their big stadium actually happens to be a handicap.

The only team ahead of us apart from the big six was Wolves and they like Burnley the year before look like they won't be able to back that up by doing it in successive years to prove a trend.

Moyes - Preston
Martinez - Wigan
Sam Allardyce - Unemployment / Crystal Palace
Koeman - Southampton
Silva - Watford

there's a trend

and its a trend of employing managers with absolute poop backgrounds

time to actually get a decent manager
It’s not really a surprise. We keep trying to order a fancy alfredo dinner at McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.