Everton approach Bryan Ruiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SCF08

Everton have approached Steve McClaren's FC Twente for Bryan Ruiz. He is a 24 year old left footed striker who also operates as a left and right winger during matches. He's scored at least 10 goals this year that has decided matches and numerous 1-0 or 0-1 deciders in the last 10 minutes of matches. FC Twente are on course to the league title and 4 points clear with 3 games to go.

Everton face stiff competition as Sevilla, Tottenham, Valencia and Villareal have also contacted FC Twente.

2003/04 Deportiva Alajuelense 17 3
2004/05 Deportiva Alajuelense 31 13
2005/06 Deportiva Alajuelense 35 8
2006/07 AA Gent 16 3 Belgium
2007/08 AA Gent 31 11 Belgium
2008/09 AA Gent 32 12 Belgium
2009/10 FC Twente 31 23 Eredivisie
Total: 193 73

A%20Bryan%20Ruiz%20Ajax%202.jpg

Source will be on internet later...was just mentioned in a Dutch tv show called Voetbal International. They will post it later tonight on their website www.vi.nl

One football site has just posted it
http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=102829

De Oostenrijker, die zelf al liet weten een terugkeer niet te zien zitten, zal in dit geval zijn opvolger moeten opvolgen. Ruiz, die vorig jaar werd aangetrokken als vervanger van Arnautovic, lijkt immers te gaan vertrekken nu Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal, Everton én Tottenham Hotspur zich hebben gemeld. Ruiz heeft naar eigen zeggen een gelimiteerde transfersom van vijftien miljoen euro in zijn contract staan.

Source will be on internet later...was just mentioned in a Dutch tv show called Voetbal International. They will post it later tonight on their website www.vi.nl

One football site has just posted it
http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=102829

De Oostenrijker, die zelf al liet weten een terugkeer niet te zien zitten, zal in dit geval zijn opvolger moeten opvolgen. Ruiz, die vorig jaar werd aangetrokken als vervanger van Arnautovic, lijkt immers te gaan vertrekken nu Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal, Everton én Tottenham Hotspur zich hebben gemeld. Ruiz heeft naar eigen zeggen een gelimiteerde transfersom van vijftien miljoen euro in zijn contract staan.

Translation?

It would be a good signing but I won't get excited till I hear from lcab.

Translation?

The article is about Marko Arnautovic returning to FC Twente after his loan deal at Inter Milan and FC Twente are looking to sign Paulo Henrique as a replacement signing for Ruiz.

I've translated most of it in my first post apart from the fact that Ruiz has a release clause of 15 million Euro's in his contract.

I think Twente would settle for 11+ as well. They signed him for 4,5 last summer.

The article is about Marko Arnautovic returning to FC Twente after his loan deal at Inter Milan and FC Twente are looking to sign Paulo Henrique as a replacement signing for Ruiz.

I've translated most of it in my first post apart from the fact that Ruiz has a release clause of 15 million Euro's in his contract.

I think Twente would settle for 11+ as well. They signed him for 4,5 last summer.

Ah, therein lies the problem.

SNIDE.

lol well thats fukking that then........

next!!!

Translation?

The offensive line of FC Twente in the summer seems to undergo another metamorphosis. Blaise Nkufo will leave while Bryan Ruiz no longer seems to be preserved. Steve McClaren sees the return of Marko Arnautovic as the solution and also the arrival of Paulo Henrique not specified.
The former Heerenveen striker recently signed a contract with Palmeiras, but the transfer rights of the Brazilian are not owned by the club. Why would the arrival of Twente Henrique yet to give up. It also expects that Arnautovic McClaren in the summer he will return, says International Soccer . The striker currently plays for Internazionale, but this club does not want him.

The Austrian, who already announced a return not to be seen, in this case his successor will have to follow. Ruiz, who was recruited last year to replace Arnautovic would appear to leave now Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal, Everton and Tottenham Hotspur have been reported. Ruiz claims to have a limited transfer of fifteen million in his contract.

Pound to Euro conversion = 0.883.

15million = £13.25million pounds

Given that any money we have will likely go on a playmaker/winger ... can't see it.

Waiting on LCAB.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.