Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd come to terms with the result but just hearing him say what he did almost as if the melt is programmed to be that one dissenting voice made me choke on my tea.
I'm angry.

VAR is indeed cack but we were punished by poor referee decisions long before VAR came into effect. Nothing has changed other than Managers now get to use VAR as well as the refs as an excuse for when they lose games that they should be winning.

You are going to get dodgy decisions against you in football but you have to be able to win games regardless off poor officiating. It has never been any different.

Why the hell Silva didn't point out and make an issue of in his pre match presser those dubious decisions last week is totally beyond me,he does and I don't think even mason has the gonads to do that.

Anyone who has played football at any level, at any age, has had their toes trod on, and have trod on other players as well. It has never ever been a penalty or a free kick.

Now, cos of some tool in a box somewhere, it is.
I accidentally trod on some geordie fellas foot this week at walking football. A few minutes later he deliberately trod on mine. We had a laugh. Nobody else noticed.

For a club of our size, history and resources, we get treated like some irrelevant second division side. Spectacularly bad decision.

The club should be on media visibly outraged at this decision and briefing journalists for tomorrow's papers to discredit system/officials.

Makes no difference to result but we need to be standing up for ourselves, not timidly accepting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.