Everton agree partnership with Power8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not gaming as in what proper gamers would be thinking, i.e steam games and crap. It's basically a gambling thing.

yep it's basically gambling websites and those 50p gaming machines in pubs. genuinely don't really care but the amount of corporate spewing and BS on that website reminds me too much of Bill

Why does a 'leading gaming technology provider' need help to gain global reach?

Surely if its 'leading' then its already go its global reach.

So...if 'a leading supplier of crude oil' wanted to use Everton to improve its 'global reach' you wouldn't be interested? You really can't see much positive when it comes to Everton can you ? Sit down and have a cup of tea, or something. Think of GOOD things !!!;)

So...if 'a leading supplier of crude oil' wanted to use Everton to improve its 'global reach' you wouldn't be interested? You really can't see much positive when it comes to Everton can you ? Sit down and have a cup of tea, or something. Think of GOOD things !!!;)

As you can see from this thread you are yet again in the minority, you can brow beat/bully/troll all you want but you wont tell me what to say/think.

The clubs senior managers are absolutely awful, hence the churn of staff. I only hope the churn eventually gets Elstone in its maelstrom and DBB get his job as my dealings with her so far shows that she is a cut above him.

Once they get past that then we get to the football, we are doing excellently.

Even you in your do as I say episodes has to agree.

The clubs senior managers are absolutely awful, hence the churn of staff. I only hope the churn eventually gets Elstone in its maelstrom and DBB get his job as my dealings with her so far shows that she is a cut above him.

Once they get past that then we get to the football, we are doing excellently.

Even you in your do as I say episodes has to agree.[/QUOTE]
:);)

Yeah I must admit, being a bit of a gamer myself even I've never heard of them.
Heh.

It's a betting and gambling gaming company.

I was terribly confused as I work in the video gaming industry and had never heard of them either (admittedly, there are so many indies I don't pretend to know every game company...but I know the important ones).

Heh.

It's a betting and gambling gaming company.

I was terribly confused as I work in the video gaming industry and had never heard of them either (admittedly, there are so many indies I don't pretend to know every game company...but I know the important ones).
I don't like the term "gaming" used a gambling sense tbh, just sounds weird to me. Obviously used so it sounds more legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.