Everton 2-2 Liverpool. Sun 28th Oct @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best I've read so far Chico, in bits haha.

I'd love us to get in about these, hopefully its not more of the same from last season. COYB.

Thanks for a great birthday preview Cheeks. Loved it. It might be my fave preview ever that.

8-0 Everton.

On a side note, Sky were just doing a preview thing and seemed pretty sure about Hitz starting. I still can't see it myself.

Absolutely no chance Hitz will start any games where Phil Neville is available, in my opinion.

Class as usual. Look forward to these now.

Think we're all feeling the nerves mostly because of injuries. Based on **** all I think we're guna see a different Everton than we've seen before.

3-1.

We're guna ****ing **** these ****ing [Poor language removed]!!!

awesome stuff chico, loving the butter part, it always happens, whe're just too lazy to learn from our mistakes. First day i've been nervous about this, was all positive last night about reading the positive derby thread.

However, came across this today:
Everton Football Club
As our official betting partner, Paddy Power are offering you an exclusive limited time offer for the Merseyside Derby. Get our boys at a MASSIVE 4/1 (standard price is 13/8) to beat Liverpool, PLUS – if you’re a new Paddy Power customer – you can take advantage of a free £20 bet. There is limited availability of this offer – so take advantage now and get behind the boys! COYB

http://bit.ly/Evertpp - click on this link and sign in (if you're already a PP customer) or register and odds at 4/1 on us winning BELIEVE LIDS

Take your negativity and doom somewhere else tasslehoff lad, they struggled tonight almost at full strenght at HOME to whoever the [Poor language removed] they were............................

FC Anzhi Makhachkala

Eto'o, Zhirkov, Samba, Diarra and Hiddink as manager? Not exactly a bunch of part time cloggers.

I really want us to sign the centre back Ewerton. Even though he's proabably rubbish.

Oh and we'll win 1 nil.

I just can't see how our centre midfield is going to cope. I can only see a loss for us unfortunately. They've got Gerrard, Allen, Sahin where as we've got Phil c*nting Neville and Leon Osman, who is good but isn't a CM.

I normally swerve the line up predictions but for some reason I can't help myself. I'd go Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Neville, Mirallas, Osman, Heitinger, Coleman, Naismith, Jelavic.

It's irrelevant really. We always get bummed.

Nice work Chico.

FC Anzhi Makhachkala

Eto'o, Zhirkov, Samba, Diarra and Hiddink as manager? Not exactly a bunch of part time cloggers.

I really want us to sign the centre back Ewerton. Even though he's proabably rubbish.

Oh and we'll win 1 nil.

I was a bit disappointed in them to be honest. With all that money spent, you'd expect a bit more and Liverpool didn't exactly tear them apart but they did what was needed to be done and didn't look in much danger. That's made me worry even more for Sunday.

I just can't see how our centre midfield is going to cope. I can only see a loss for us unfortunately. They've got Gerrard, Allen, Sahin where as we've got Phil c*nting Neville and Leon Osman, who is good but isn't a CM.

This, in a nutshell. We're just going to need to score more than them, a clean sheet just won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.