Everton 2-2 Liverpool. Sun 28th Oct @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, don't know mate. RS posted it on facey. Thought it would fit well on here so edited the GOT bit in, and hey presto my new avatar!!

I take back what I said about Pointing Pip's comments, your avatar is the funniest thing I've read in some time.

Just played a match on fifa 13 with a KOPITE bro's friend talking trash about the derby. I won 3-2 and dived infront of the prick after the game ended.

He's talked sense most of the time I've seen him make televised appearances, so I'm not surprised. Bit like Gary Neville, he refuses to let his allegiances get in the way of him doing what he's paid to do: analyse the football impartially.

Take note Alan Hansen, you t*t.

The MOTD2 analysis was horrendous.

Maybe the weekend off for Mariner is a bonus for the "job" he did so well on Everton in the Derby - i would have made him ref a 4th league game on Saturday and Sunday

Just watched the highlights on MOTD2, they was talking about our 1st goal shouldnt be allowed because the ball come off Mirallas for the throw in,

what about Stirling's free kick for the 2nd, he went down with no challenge.

Just watched the highlights on MOTD2, they was talking about our 1st goal shouldnt be allowed because the ball come off Mirallas for the throw in,

what about Stirling's free kick for the 2nd, he went down with no challenge.
MOTD is ex redsh*te pension fund.Always gonna be biast.It`ll soon be full of ex mancs.

Great weekend again in Liverpool at the game.

Thought it was some sort of horror movie first twenty minutes.

At half-time felt sure it was going to be a dream comeback derby day win, but that dwindled a bit when Mirallas failed to appear for the second half. I felt at the time our chance for a famous win was gone when the move involving Coleman and Fellaini didn't end up in a goal. If Jelavic had of been at the races I reckon he would have tucked it away, it would have been a goal worthy of winning the game.

Utter relief is how I felt when I saw that flag, I had my eyes looking at Suarez wheeling away whilst I felt sick, my 2 mates were both looking at the other tool running down the pitch, sickened I missed that.

No foul in the build-up, Coates all over Jags, but still, thank you linesman, made my weekend with that flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.